Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

JO Sports Moving Inventory, Where?

Received an email from JO today basically saying they are selling a large amount of their inventory in major deals with large companies. They also indicate that the items they are selling will no longer be available to the public once they are sold.

Sounds to me like they are selling to the card companies, if they were moving those items to another memorabilia company (Meigray, Steiner) you would think they would be available for sale to the public.

Not surprising to me, I think JO's pricing in most instances is way too high and out of touch with actual values.

Re: JO Sports Moving Inventory, Where?

I'm not trying to be cheeky, but would the card companies want most of the players jerseys they have? Football card companies aren't making jersey cards of lineman, DBs, kickers, second string players, etc.

To clarify, I'm not knocking their inventory. I'm just saying most of it, naturally, is not made up of high end players.

Wouldn't that be ironic if they sold their remaining inventory to card companies.

The name was destroyed. The prices were insane to begin with, it's kind of a joke the COA is worth it's value in paper.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Banned

the website doesn't have all of their inventory, they have superstars just not on there because of their pending deals. some really nice stuff actually. their prices are far from insane. ive gotten some sweet deals from them. to me the team partnership stuff and stuff gotten directly from players has not been devalued in the least.

I did recieve the same email, I have bought some great items from JO. Kenny is really giving some great prices, if you see something you like I suggest you give them a call.