Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    Just hit me they had a pair of his cleats there. They were grey New Balance. They might have been training shoes I cant remember.
    I also saw a pair of gray New Balance athletic shoes last December, but it didn't have any player number or ID on them. Did the ones you saw have any number or other identification?

Do you know if the 2014 helmets were sold during Soxfest?

Quote Originally Posted by esigs View Post
    I also saw a pair of gray New Balance athletic shoes last December, but it didn't have any player number or ID on them. Did the ones you saw have any number or other identification?

Do you know if the 2014 helmets were sold during Soxfest?
    Yes his 64.

Finally got one. I have been trying to get some kind of Dunn throwback for awhile. Still looking for the 72'. Shows good wear with stains. Its authenticated to August 30th.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Finally got one. I have been trying to get some kind of Dunn throwback for awhile. Still looking for the 72'. Shows good wear with stains. Its authenticated to August 30th.
    Love the pullover jersey! How did you get the pants too?

Me too! (and they were sold together by ballpark heros) I love those pants, theres an Avisail one listed on eBay but too much and not used(long pants and he always wears the short pants) maybe they'll fall to like 50$?lol

I was negotiating a price for them then they suddenly sold. A week later they ended up on my door step because my brother had gotten them for me. I think I would have gotten them cheaper but either way they are in my collection now. They are both MLB authenticated to the same game but the pants are set 2 and the jersey is set 3. I never wanted any pants in my collection but these 83' uni's fit together pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa1334 View Post
    Me too! (and they were sold together by ballpark heros) I love those pants, theres an Avisail one listed on eBay but too much and not used(long pants and he always wears the short pants) maybe they'll fall to like 50$?lol
    Actually these came from the other guy who listed a ton of stuff after Soxfest. This came from the seller with the Abreu bat.

Actually these came from the other guy who listed a ton of stuff after Soxfest. This came from the seller with the Abreu bat.
    Melissa the pants were only $10-$25 I can't remember but they have plenty of room for negotiations if you want the Avisails.

Oh ok, yea that other seller had a lot of stuff, don't know why I thought it was from bph. And why don't u like used pants lol

Melissa the pants were only $10-$25 I can't remember but they have plenty of room for negotiations if you want the Avisails.
    I really like them but like I said, pretty sure they're not used since they're long pants and wouldn't really want to pay more than like 50$. I spent 100 on my avi 2013 short white pinstripe pants and they were actually game used and the only ones he used in those two months. I really like the sanchez 83 pants on eBay , I like him a lot, just haven't wanted to pull the trigger on them for 50 yet