Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Building a dot com website to display your collection - how many of y'all have done this?

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    OK I'm now officially a website owner (woohoo)
    what's the link to your site?

Re: Building a dot com website to display your collection - how many of y'all have done this?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisShocker View Post
    what's the link to your site?
    I haven't published it yet so I'm not sure if it's accessible, but it's www.titanscollection.com I assume once I publish it the "-com.webs.com" part goes away...or at least it better because I paid for a dot com.

I haven't published it yet so I'm not sure if it's accessible, but it's www.titanscollection.com I assume once I publish it the "-com.webs.com" part goes away...or at least it better because I paid for a dot com.
    The link worked, the website looks good man! Great collection! are you just putting up your Titans stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisShocker View Post
    The link worked, the website looks good man! Great collection! are you just putting up your Titans stuff?
    I appreciate it sir! I believe so but I may have a link on there to other stuff I collect.

Any idea how to get the categories (i.e. game jerseys, game helmets, etc) down the left hand column vs being on the top row and having to click "more" to see the remainder of them? If I can just get that fixed and the background uploaded that I want, I'll be ready to publish thing thing officially!

To get the links down the left side, create a text box and type in the page names. Then hyperlink each one to the page you want it to go to. Thing that sucks is you need to do this to each page individually.

To make them disappear from the bar, click on the Pages link in the top right area and go to the page list. There is a menu available and an option to hide these pages from the menu bar. Hope that helps.

Hey Preston, I was wondering if you had any Denver items you'd be willing to part with.

Preston, if you would consider selling the Jason Jones jersey, please shoot me an email at misteremu@wowway.com.

I collect game used jerseys from players who attended eastern Michigan University, and I do not own a Jason Jones jersey yet....would love to add one to my collection.

WIX.COM is the best out there.

Hey Misteremu, I probably wouldn't part w/ this one but if I see another one I will definitely let you know.

www.titanscollection.com - enjoy y'all!

bump...anyone else?
    I use Yahoo Sitebuilder for my website, which I started a few years ago. It's pretty versatile and easy to use. I created my own homepage and templates, and I'm by no means tech-savvy. Here's a link to my site if you want to check it out: www.hoosfootball.com.