Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

Again $115 investment!!!!!!! Signed letter from Jones.
    Not a big ticket item.

Re: GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

64SHEA - Any interest in the blonde Cespedes?
    You never responded.
    Thanks,
    Pablo
    mikeapno1@yahoo.com

I thought I had sent you an email.
    Not really interested right now. Thanks anyway.

Buyers Beware. I sent the seller an email telling him I was interested in the Cespedes bat and asked him for some better photos. He responded the next day and he sent me photos. It wasn't quite what I was wanting as I was actively looking for a bat to match the Jersey I just bought of his. I then ended up finding another one that I liked better and on top of that was also a better deal (and signed). I kindly let the seller know that I think I found a different bat at a better deal and that if that fell through I would let him know. The sellers response was very RUDE and told me

"Don't bother, you just wasted my time. You are the the reason GUU has so many problems. Some of us buyers are making a list and you are now on it"

I am completely offended by this response as I am one of the largest buyers on this board. I don't understand why someone feels entitled for a buyer to buy their product just because they sent me pictures. I can understand that if you send photos and get no response, but that was not the case. I told him clearly why I went with a different bat. I am always going to buy the product I want at the best Value. In this case, that was not the product this seller had to offer.

If someone wants to put me on some list for that, that is completely ridiculous.

Listen "Junior Member".
    I have a lot of respect from many members on this site.
    But like I said you are typical of the members on here that see the picture and have the details on the bat.
    But, still ask for more pictures and then say " thanks but I'll pass".

Next time be up front and tell the seller you are shopping around.
    Not mis-lead and show interest only to pass.

Like you told me which also offended me, you should "get over yourself".

This has been brought up before.

I'm not the only one who has had their time wasted.

Pablo

and your email said you were interested the bat. Not possibly interested.
    Be more clearer next time.

Again, this has been covered before.

I was interested in the bat but I passed on it for a better option. I articulated that to you as soon as I saw the pictures. Don't take yourself so serious. What's the difference in interested in the bat or possibly interested? I still have no idea what I did to set you off. I didn't want to buy your bat get over it.

What has been covered before? Deciding to pass on something after seeing the pictures? I would expect you have done the same thing too. I just don't get some people.

I purchased a Jeter hit ball from Pablo, and it was an easy smooth transaction. To future buyers, don't hesitate to purchase from him. Good prices and good products.

Concur with cjmezz - I have bought and sold from Pablo for years - tons of stuff......good stand up guy - don't hesitate to do business with him.........

Pablo's a good guy, I've never had a problem. He's one of the few people I feel comfortable sending a money order, PayPal friends and family etc.
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com