Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    I have to say this style is one of my All-Time Favorites as it takes me back to when I first started watching the Sox's & by judging prices realized in this Auction its a favorite style of many others also.
    Yeah - I'm also a fan of that jersey style.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Dropped by the Cell today to pick-up my 2012 Alejandro De Aza Sunday Home Games worn 1972 Throwback Majestic Coolbase Jersey from MLB Auctions.

I have to say this style is one of my All-Time Favorites as it takes me back to when I first started watching the Sox's & by judging prices realized in this Auction its a favorite style of many others also.
    I love that jersey as well. Are you going after a Pierzynski, while you're at it?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Question Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

I'll be looking 4 sure though the price could be frightening.
    Good luck! Those are awesome shirts. For as much as I love them, I have to ask: Why the red color scheme? Someone who is not familiar with uniforms might think that they are Red Sox, not White Sox jerseys...any idea the reason for the color scheme?
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

My A.J. Gear
    AWESOME Pierzynski collection!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Good luck! Those are awesome shirts. For as much as I love them, I have to ask: Why the red color scheme? Someone who is not familiar with uniforms might think that they are Red Sox, not White Sox jerseys...any idea the reason for the color scheme?
    1972 Throwback jerseys

Nice Ron! A couple of Sox gamers to check off the list. Hopefully I can cross mine off after Sox fest.

While I havent added anything new yet gonna have to get back into posting my collection. Been slow dragging lately

Question Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

Stoped by the Cell Again this Time 2 Pick-Up this MLB Auction Won Harold Baines Set #1 Knit version of the 1972 Throwbacks Jersey's worn on Sunday Home Games in 2012.

Joe
    It looks like you were correct in your assumptions that Set #1 were the Knit Jersey's and Set #2 Were the Coolbase Jersey's 4 the 72 Throwbacks.
    Awesome. So the 1972 throwbacks were made both in knit and cool base?
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

I remember I use to hate when it was his turn in the rotation to take the mound. I use to chalk it up as a loss lol.. Coop must of did something after the all star break, it seemed like all his arm angles were untouchable. If Im not mistaken he won almost 20 straight going into the '06 season. There were some no decisions in between though.

Any Collectors go 2 the Rosemont Convention Center Today?

2005 WS Champs Jose Contreras, Scott Podsednik, & Cliff Politte were in attendence.

Had Jose sign his 2005 Vest, 2008 Black Alternate and his 1929 Road Throwback Jersey worn in 2009.

Funny how it seems like no one remembers when Contreras was the best pitcher in baseball from the 2nd half of 05 through the 1st half of 06 and the horse of the pitching staff through the 05 Playoffs.
    Mark Buehrle gets a lot of South Side love, and rightfully so, but he was never as good as Contreras was in that year time frame. He was basically unhittable. Great collection of jerseys. I have Contreras' home white jersey from 2006 with the World Series champions patch.

Picked up these two at the club house sale today. Nice to meet some of the other Sox collectors on the forum and put a face to the emails. Always Great talking Sox while waiting in line for almost 2 hrs. Til next time Fellas!

'06 Tim "Rock" Raines GI Autographed MLB Authenticated jersey. Will go Great with my '92 Sunday Raines Gamer. My only issued jersey in the collection. Its gonna have to do until you guys want to part ways with a '06 patched gamer.

Photo matched '72 throwback Philip Humber pants. Matched to the two games he pitched May 13th and June 10th. Now just gotta wait til Sox Fest to add a jersey.

Semper Fi
    Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images       

While some players like Konerko wear Knit jerseys almost exclusively.
    There's a Konerko 1972 jersey that's on MLB.com Auctions:

http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...&aunbr=2472819.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408