Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

Great Puckering to the last name on this Road jersey.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

The Rios shirt has no set tags?...all the recent sox shirts i have seen all have year set and size located under majestic tag.. Dave???

Flaco1801, I agree with you as well. I would say all regular season jerseys have the strip tag under the majestic tag label. My guess is since this is a one time gamer it did not receive any additional tagging. A hologarm with MLB Authentication was placed on the majestic tag label for this Rios.

I have seen a few gamers from this past charity auction along with other game worn jerseys (TBTC, St Patty's Day etc..) with and with out the strip tag. The ones I've seen have had MLB Authentication though.

Hopefully other Sox fans can jump in and assist!

Do you know what year the Jermaine Dye bat is from? Thank you. Clare Jerabek

clarejerabek@wowway.com

I'm not saying its the same jersey as the one listed, but Getty Images does have a number of pictures of Buehrle wearing a grey road knit jersey in 2008. There are pictures from 6/1, 6/24,7/10, 7/28 and 8/2. He also wore a grey knit in game 2 of the ALDS.

Again, not saying it's the same jersey, just mentioning that he did wear grey knits a few times that year.

As an aside, I own the Set 1 autographed grey knit from the same year. Won it from a Sox charity event a few years back.

Todd

Hey Todd

Your absolutely right on Buehrle wearing a road grey knit during the '08 season. My fault, I apologize for delivering wrong info to those interested. I have found two games 6/1 and game two of the ALDS of Mark wearing a Road Grey Knit. Not sure why I remember him only in Cool Base. The other games you mentioned I see an under arm gusset which tells me it is a cool base. Here are pics below from the two games I have found.

From looking at the two pics I did notice the same snag/pull directly above the front number 6. not sure if its any thing or maybe just stress on the material from when he's throwing his pitch. Since you mentioned you owned the S1 thought I would try to help if you haven't already matched it.

Semper Fi
    Joe

Joe,

Of course you are exactly right. The other games I listed clearly show that he is wearing a cool base jersey.

I've attached a few pics from an additional start that Buehrle made that year in a knit (May 17th).

I'm a new user to the site, so I am having trouble posting pics of my jersey as the file sizes are too large and I have to figure out how to make them smaller.

Thanks again,

Todd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 35th&Shields View Post
    I thought a Ventura jersey would be relevant for this thread at this time. First year manager for the SouthSide and a first place team majority of the AL Central thus far.Im Hoping to pick up a 2012 jersey at next years SoxFest to add to my collection. Little did he know that in '95 he would be managing the Sox in 2012 and winning a WS Championship the same season.

This jersey is photo matched to many cards and pics through out the '95 season. Robin wore both Wilson and Russel that season but in my opinion this was his most worn home pinstripe. With all the matches I have found and judging by the use of this gamer. Im thrilled to have this in my collection.

I like to use the under arm pinstripes to determine my concrete photo matches if applicable. Patches, numbers and last names are just as good. In my opinion its pretty hard to reverse photo match pinstripes in certain areas.
    Very nice Ventura jersey, SSS. I just won a Carlos Sanchez GU rookie cap off salukidave...not as big a deal as a Robin gamer, but still something I enjoy having. Thanks, Dave.

Dave Miedema

Hello I Gonna Post Some Venezuelan Players Who Played With The Chicago White Sox:

• cleveland Santeliz Game Used Jersey.-
    • gus Molina Game Used Jersey.-
    • robert Machado Game Used Jersey.-
    • gregory Infante Game Used Jersey.-
    • gregory Infante Game Used Jersey.-

• carlos Martinez Game Used Jersey.-
    • wiki Gonzalez Game Used Jersey.-
    • eduardo Escobar Game Used Jersey.-
    • freddy Garcia Game Used Jersey.-.-
    • poppy Hidalgo Game Used Jersey.-