Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: My Cincinnati Reds / Joey Votto GRAIL!!!!

Thanks again guys...I'm so in awe over having it in hand that I brought it with me to work today without even realizing I was carrying it out of the house! It sat with me in my office all day

Just keeps getting better...I just picked up an MLB authenticated Votto helmet from last season and it was authenticated to 7/2/11 (taken out of play following a HR at bat due to the crack on bill) and I was able to photomatch to his 100th HR at bat the week prior to go with my 100th HR bat! Haven't had time to take good pics, but the match was easy with the crack in bill and the white line behind the ear flap....kind of hard to see crack in the Votto pic attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Kind of cool...My 100th HR bat and batting helmet are now proudly displayed at the Reds HOF at ballpark along with several more of my items. Much better than storage in my basement I would say
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by rchimes13@yahoo.com View Post
    Kind of cool...My 100th HR bat and batting helmet are now proudly displayed at the Reds HOF at ballpark along with several more of my items. Much better than storage in my basement I would say
    +1. And please know that's not a reflection on the basement

That is an awesome display... I can't think of a better honor for a game used collector.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    That is an awesome display... I can't think of a better honor for a game used collector.
    Thank you...I feel the same. I love to share my collection so there's nothing more rewarding than having others enjoy as much as I do

Quote Originally Posted by rchimes13@yahoo.com View Post

Himes:

Are you also lending your '08 Signed Votto BP jersey, or did you have to sell it to fund the '08 Glove or 100th Homer Jersey? It was pretty cool seeing a BP jersey from back to '08 and IMHO your '08 batting practice jersey in the regular database authenticated to the autograph at minimum beats the "Player Authenticated" database jerseys that KLF's been selling.

Quote Originally Posted by dplettn View Post
    Himes:

Are you also lending your '08 Signed Votto BP jersey, or did you have to sell it to fund the '08 Glove or 100th Homer Jersey? It was pretty cool seeing a BP jersey from back to '08 and IMHO your '08 batting practice jersey in the regular database authenticated to the autograph at minimum beats the "Player Authenticated" database jerseys that KLF's been selling.
    Possibly loaning it, but do have a couple guys interested in buying it. If your interested Dan shoot me an email!

Thanks for the pictures Ryan. I'm sure somebody would love to grab that jersey. I'm sure there's a pretty limited supply of these BP/ST old style jerseys around.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Does the small card describing the items mention that they are on loan from your collection?

I am planning on loaning parts of my 49er game worn collection to the team for display in the HOF that will open with the new stadium. We have already met about the subject and the team is interested in quite a few pieces. My family and I were invited to 49er HQ last month and had a complete tour of the place which was quite a thrill.

When you loaned your items to the team what kind of arrangements were made with regards to length of loan and with regards to insurance if anything was damaged or stolen.

Thanks for your response.

Always buying 49er game used!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com