Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: September Pickups

Eddie George game worn gloves from the early 2000s
    Attached Images Attached Images  

[quote=onlyalbert;302821]
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    Got a new addition to my Kurt Suzuki collection, a 2011 Jackie Robinson Day jersey. Thanks to Tim at HOF bats for a great deal.

Could someone help me with some screen shots of Kurt wearing the jersey? The game was on April 15, 2011 against the Detroit Tigers.

Rick, here ya go. 3 from second inning AB and one from 4th inning. You can see the dirt stain above the right shoulder on each I think.

Thanks for the screen shots. I checks all the photo sites like Corbis & Getty but couldn't find anything. It's a good thing MLB TV was there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice Michael Young cleats. Were those the ones on ebay? If so, you outbid me. I was at work and waiting for it to close, only to get called into an emergency meeting, missing out. I was bummed haha. Keep me in mind if you ever look to move em.

Thanks , I really hate when that happens its happened to me before .

Picked up another Red Sox grail that I've been searching for since I first seen David Ortiz using a first base mitt with his nickname "Pimp Pecosa" and the Dominican flag.

I have a solid style match and believe this is the same glove Ortiz used in the 2006 and 2007 All star games and the interleague season games.

Thanks,
    Bobby

Lovely day today! Thanks to Kyle and Harleigh for helping out here!

Luke Hughes 2011 Away Jersey (MLB Holo)

Brad Harman 2004 AZL Jersey

Shane Lindsay 2012 Cleats (Team LOA)

Holding for a friend
    Luke Hughes 2011 Home Jersey

San Jose Giants 25th/Silver Anniversary jersey worn at home games on Saturdays. The jersey was worn by Luke Anders (promoted to AA Richmond) and then Jarrad Page (ex-NFL player, promoted to AAA Fresno).

I got it signed by all of the prospects on the team at the moment; Joe Panik, Clayton Blackburn, Andrew Susac, Ricky Oropesa, Adam Duval (had a 30 HR/100 RBI season), Josh Osich, & Jarrett Parker. Also got Alex Burg, who also played for the ABL Perth Heat, 2012 Cal League All-Star Jack Snodgrass, and Jose Valdez, who is sharing the SJ Giants co-pitcher of the year award with Snodgrass.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac186 View Post
    San Jose Giants 25th/Silver Anniversary jersey worn at home games on Saturdays. The jersey was worn by Luke Anders (promoted to AA Richmond) and then Jarrad Page (ex-NFL player, promoted to AAA Fresno).

I got it signed by all of the prospects on the team at the moment; Joe Panik, Clayton Blackburn, Andrew Susac, Ricky Oropesa, Adam Duval (had a 30 HR/100 RBI season), Josh Osich, & Jarrett Parker. Also got Alex Burg, who also played for the ABL Perth Heat, 2012 Cal League All-Star Jack Snodgrass, and Jose Valdez, who is sharing the SJ Giants co-pitcher of the year award with Snodgrass.
    Oops! Forgot the pictures!

Banned

After a long drought, a combination of time and very few trips to the local ballparks, I finally snared baseball #1785, a lined shot off the outfield wall in the RF corner by a Twins player that rebounded back towards the field and which, given the low wall, I was able to scoop on the return.

Dave Miedema

I haven't bought much stuff lately but this is a small addition to my GU Gio Gonzalez collection.

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim 50th Anniversary baseball (FJ715726) that was thrown by A's starter Gio Gonzalez to Angels batter Torii Hunter on September 23, 2011. The ball was a pitch in the dirt in the second inning.