Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Klattsy
    • Aug 2010

Re: September Pickups

Lovely day today! Thanks to Kyle and Harleigh for helping out here!

Luke Hughes 2011 Away Jersey (MLB Holo)

Brad Harman 2004 AZL Jersey

Shane Lindsay 2012 Cleats (Team LOA)

Holding for a friend
    Luke Hughes 2011 Home Jersey

Comment

• Insomniac186
      • Jan 2011

San Jose Giants 25th/Silver Anniversary jersey worn at home games on Saturdays. The jersey was worn by Luke Anders (promoted to AA Richmond) and then Jarrad Page (ex-NFL player, promoted to AAA Fresno).

I got it signed by all of the prospects on the team at the moment; Joe Panik, Clayton Blackburn, Andrew Susac, Ricky Oropesa, Adam Duval (had a 30 HR/100 RBI season), Josh Osich, & Jarrett Parker. Also got Alex Burg, who also played for the ABL Perth Heat, 2012 Cal League All-Star Jack Snodgrass, and Jose Valdez, who is sharing the SJ Giants co-pitcher of the year award with Snodgrass.

Comment

• Insomniac186
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Insomniac186
        San Jose Giants 25th/Silver Anniversary jersey worn at home games on Saturdays. The jersey was worn by Luke Anders (promoted to AA Richmond) and then Jarrad Page (ex-NFL player, promoted to AAA Fresno).

I got it signed by all of the prospects on the team at the moment; Joe Panik, Clayton Blackburn, Andrew Susac, Ricky Oropesa, Adam Duval (had a 30 HR/100 RBI season), Josh Osich, & Jarrett Parker. Also got Alex Burg, who also played for the ABL Perth Heat, 2012 Cal League All-Star Jack Snodgrass, and Jose Valdez, who is sharing the SJ Giants co-pitcher of the year award with Snodgrass.
        Oops! Forgot the pictures!

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

After a long drought, a combination of time and very few trips to the local ballparks, I finally snared baseball #1785, a lined shot off the outfield wall in the RF corner by a Twins player that rebounded back towards the field and which, given the low wall, I was able to scoop on the return.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• AthleticsFan
            • Mar 2007

I haven't bought much stuff lately but this is a small addition to my GU Gio Gonzalez collection.

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim 50th Anniversary baseball (FJ715726) that was thrown by A's starter Gio Gonzalez to Angels batter Torii Hunter on September 23, 2011. The ball was a pitch in the dirt in the second inning.

Attached Files

Comment

• CampWest
              • May 2008

Kicking off the opening of the NFL season with my first NFL game worn jersey. Happens to be a guy who went to high school in my hometown and also went to my college alma mater. Accordingly, I've been a fan of his since he was playing in high school. Unwashed 2010 Darren Sproles.
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              Wes Campbell

Comment

• rchimes13@yahoo.com
                • Jan 2011

Grabbed a couple Cincinnati Reds items this week...

-Game used Louisville Bats cap and single batting glove worn under fielding glove by Joey Votto while rehabbing with AAA Louisville. He used these items on 9/1/12 and threw them into crowd following game in Columbus

-Game used 2011 Louisville Slugger fielding glove of Reds relief pitcher Jose Arredondo
                Attached Files

Comment

• halofan

Pujols foul ball from 6/16/12 Thanks to forum member Russell
                  Attached Files

Comment

• CampWest
                    • May 2008

Couple months ago... Picked this up at the Hunt All Star Game Live Auction. 8x Gold Glove winner Frank White 1989 home white jersey.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Wes Campbell

Comment

• slab0meat
                      • May 2010

Comment

• snick33
                        • Mar 2012

Not a big name player by any means. But my fav college team and a kid from only 30 min away from me. Not to mention my first GU Jersey! Im excited.Click image for larger version

Name:	nd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	685440

Comment

• rdeversole
                          • Dec 2009

I picked up nice 2012 Ryan Hanigan game used ash LVS for my collection. It's just pounded with use with an unreal amount of grain swelling. It has a pretty big doughnut tape job on the handle. I've matched the bat to his 2nd HR of the season (18th career) on July 6.

- CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
                          Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Comment

• randalsb
                            • Mar 2009

Mid-late 1960's Alaska Goldpanners flannel summer league jersey. I belive this one was worn from 68-70. I bought it from a local card shop because of the vintage look and found a lot of great history behind the team and jersey. Players like Seaver, Winfield, Kingman, Bonds, Nettles, etc. played for the team.

Comment

• Insomniac186
                              • Jan 2011

2011 Jose Valdez & Addison Proszek/2012 Jose Valdez game used home jersey. Very well used, faded, and unwashed from Monday the 3rd when Jose got the save in the last home game of the season. Same material as the undershirts. I never knew they did that.

Comment

• Jeffredsfan
                                • Sep 2008

I hit the jackpot this month with Senior League (SPBA) items. First is an extremely rare Sun City Rays batting helmet, followed by 3 game used jerseys, including one of my all time favorite Cincinnati Reds - Dan Driessen. His is the Ft. Myers Sun Sox jersey. I also picked up an Orlando Juice and St. Petersburg Pelicans jersey.

Yesterday my wife and I went to some of the nearby antique stores. As she was busy with the jewelry, I found one booth with sports related items. After looking at most of the items, I was just about to leave when I saw something on the floor, partially hidden by other stuff on top of it. I was pleasantly surprised to find a game used, 1970's (possibly early 1980's) Philadelphia Phillies equipment bag. It has the Cosby tag stitched on and plastic Cosby zipper tag. It's in beautiful shape. I moved some more stuff around and found another game used Phillies equipment bag - this one being from the mid to late 1980's - early 1990's.

The month isn't even half over yet!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...