Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Chargers game used dealer

Hey everyone-
    Just wanted to share some info. The new official dealer for Chargers game used items is a company called Rancho Bernardo Sports cards.

They put some jerseys up on ebay. (It seems the prices aren't actually the prices. I made an offer much more in the range of where I have seen them sold and got a reasonable counteroffer)

Here's a link to their ebay store. When the season starts, if you happen to be in SD, they're going to have a table at the games.

http://stores.ebay.com/Rancho-Bernar...sub=2087339012

Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Re: New Chargers game used dealer

wow...great to see more dealers show up, but I really wish they would put realistic prices on items....

When I first saw that, I honestly thought it said "New Charges" and I was making my guess as to which dealer, as I clicked on the thread.

So do you think some of these could of been used during the preseason? I email them but got no replay back.

Jojo

Quote Originally Posted by Texans View Post
    So do you think some of these could of been used during the preseason? I email them but got no replay back.

Jojo

I mean reply back. Sorry

Jojo

I dont any of these are preseaon used items because they are Reebok. This preason Nike jerseys were used.

None of these are from this season. Take a look at the year tags. According to the store, the new stuff will come in over the next few weeks
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Pretty cool someone picked it up. I wish i could afford and knew how to get a contract to sell game used.

I meant preseason from a previous year. They look like they dont have much use. In a previous thread I ask if the Chargers sell game worn jersey from preseason game during there auctions and Eric said yes they do. I was interested in Jamaal Williams and found out that he only play one game that year and it wasnt the same jersey. So it had to be used in the preseason. However I think the jersey that have the 50th patch blue jersey were worn in the regular season game because they dont wear this jersey during the preseason. It be nice if the Chargers would put a date they were worn in

Jojo

Quote Originally Posted by Texans View Post
    I meant preseason from a previous year. They look like they dont have much use. In a previous thread I ask if the Chargers sell game worn jersey from preseason game during there auctions and Eric said yes they do. I was interested in Jamaal Williams and found out that he only play one game that year and it wasnt the same jersey. So it had to be used in the preseason. However I think the jersey that have the 50th patch blue jersey were worn in the regular season game because they dont wear this jersey during the preseason. It be nice if the Chargers would put a date they were worn in

Jojo
    they are prob just left over inventory they wanted to get rid of b/c of the Nike switch and were used a few times