Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Trevor Plouffe stuff

I am looking for nearly ANYTHING Trevor Plouffe. I'd love to pick up a locker name-plate, jerseys (minors and majors), Hats, Helmets, etc. Shoot me some pix of what you have and what you want for it and hopefully we can work out a deal. Also, if you have his Rochester Red Wings bobblehead, I still need one of those, too.

I am trying to finish my basement in the near future and would love to do a mock-up of the Target Field lockers and do a single locker with Plouffe gear.

Thanks!!

Re: Trevor Plouffe stuff

Thanks Klattsy! Treat your boy Luke Hughes nicely while he's back home. I want to see him back up in the bigs next year!

Quote Originally Posted by tony433433 View Post
    Thanks Klattsy! Treat your boy Luke Hughes nicely while he's back home. I want to see him back up in the bigs next year!
    Will do. Hopefully we see him here for the Perth Heat. He really found form the the 51's. I have a bat and gloves coming of his too. Getting signed when he gets back next week

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    Will do. Hopefully we see him here for the Perth Heat. He really found form the the 51's. I have a bat and gloves coming of his too. Getting signed when he gets back next week
    I saw the jerseys, would love to see the bat and gloves. I'd like to have him sign a bat for me as well, but it's tough to get him now that he's in the minors and no where near where I live.

Thanks also to Harleigh! I'll be adding another Plouffe hat to the collection... this one is pretty sweet!

Harleigh, you are awesome!! The hat is fantastic, and I cannot wait to build a nice home for it. For those that are new to interacting with Twins collectors (like I am), I whole-heartedly recommend Harleigh!

If anyone else stumbles across any Plouffe stuff, please let me know!