Tony, Hope You Enjoy This Game Used 2009 Bat - All the Best, Alex Rodriguez

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gamer35
    • Nov 2005

Re: Tony, Hope You Enjoy This Game Used 2009 Bat - All the Best, Alex Rodriguez

Tony, whats your email? I have a way to track down the 09 games on MLB.tv, I will send you the link.

Comment

• 3arod13
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by gamer35
      Tony, whats your email? I have a way to track down the 09 games on MLB.tv, I will send you the link.
      Arod13tb@yahoo.com
      Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

$50 if you help find a photomatch
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• 3arod13
          • Apr 2006

Pat,

Thanks for the link! Able to watch all games from 2009. Appreciate it!!
          Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• sportscrazy13
            • Nov 2007

Wow Tony! Great story man, glad Arod made it better. Totally jealous. I need one of those in my collection now. There's nothing like a hammered Arod bat. Especially from his WS winning year.
            Gary
            gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

Comment

• 3arod13
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sportscrazy13
              Wow Tony! Great story man, glad Arod made it better. Totally jealous. I need one of those in my collection now. There's nothing like a hammered Arod bat. Especially from his WS winning year.
              Your 2005 Arod gamer is a beauty also!
              Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• 3arod13
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by 3arod13
                Your 2005 Arod gamer is a beauty also!
                Really nice bat!
                Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• 3arod13
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by 3arod13
                  Really nice bat!
                  Really nice!
                  Attached Files
                  Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• yankees506
                    • Apr 2010

Great story and awesome to see a side of Alex people don't think is there, this is above and beyond what anyone would expect any athlete to do. What a sweet bat and gesture by arod. This is grand slam indeed, an abomb from arod!

Comment

• 3arod13
                      • Apr 2006

So far, I was able to photomatch this bat from 13 games between 17 Aug 09 to 20 Sep 09. Most significantly, I found Arod used this bat to hit career home run #575 on 23 Aug 09 off Josh Beckeet of the Boston Red Sox.

As you can see from the 17 Aug 09 picuture, this bat is easy to photomatch by this mark.
                      Attached Files
                      Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

Working...