Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Tony, Hope You Enjoy This Game Used 2009 Bat - All the Best, Alex Rodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by sportscrazy13 View Post
    Wow Tony! Great story man, glad Arod made it better. Totally jealous. I need one of those in my collection now. There's nothing like a hammered Arod bat. Especially from his WS winning year.
    Your 2005 Arod gamer is a beauty also!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Your 2005 Arod gamer is a beauty also!
    Really nice bat!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Really nice bat!
    Really nice!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great story and awesome to see a side of Alex people don't think is there, this is above and beyond what anyone would expect any athlete to do. What a sweet bat and gesture by arod. This is grand slam indeed, an abomb from arod!

So far, I was able to photomatch this bat from 13 games between 17 Aug 09 to 20 Sep 09. Most significantly, I found Arod used this bat to hit career home run #575 on 23 Aug 09 off Josh Beckeet of the Boston Red Sox.

As you can see from the 17 Aug 09 picuture, this bat is easy to photomatch by this mark.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]