Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Tony, Hope You Enjoy This Game Used 2009 Bat - All the Best, Alex Rodriguez

Agreed! Very Classy gesture by ARod. Thats a bad ass looking bat too! CONGRATS!!!

Just an awesome bat Tony! Probably the best Arod bat I have seen. I remember following your post a few years ago and empathizing with your frustrations; glad it worked out and then some. Could not have happened to a better guy. Best- Joe

Tony, whats your email? I have a way to track down the 09 games on MLB.tv, I will send you the link.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer35 View Post
    Tony, whats your email? I have a way to track down the 09 games on MLB.tv, I will send you the link.
    Arod13tb@yahoo.com
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

$50 if you help find a photomatch
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Pat,

Thanks for the link! Able to watch all games from 2009. Appreciate it!!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]