Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Paid and no item !!

I paid for an item from a member and got took'n !! Its been a few a month and I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt !! But man what can you do I don't put his name out cause I hate throwing people under the bus but that's sorry !! Has this ever happened to you !!

Re: Paid and no item !!

Hey Armando - if you got scammed by a board member, as a fellow board member, I would kinda want to know who it is so it protects the rest of us. Not sure how mods feel about "outing" someone, but I personally am all for it because it helps keep the integrity of GUU.

Hopefully the other member knows who he or she is and will see this message and make things right before needing to be called out.

Otherwise if the seller will not reply to you or resolve the problem, then I agree to share the name to protect the rest of us. Even after you put the name out there, they can always post their explanation and try to clear their name that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Hey Armando - if you got scammed by a board member, as a fellow board member, I would kinda want to know who it is so it protects the rest of us. Not sure how mods feel about "outing" someone, but I personally am all for it because it helps keep the integrity of GUU.
    +1
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

+2

+everyone

Agreed, especially if it's been a "few months" since the transaction as stated... I hate seeing posts from buyers in the past over an item a couple weeks lag on an item, but once you pass a month with nothing showing up, it becomes something different.

Armando -

Just out the $#%^@^* so we can get on with the public ridicule...

Just a thought! If you do not wish to post the member who took you. Maybe post what the item was so those of us who collect those items or that team can be weary if that items happens to come our way.

Thanks!
    Joe

It is a privilege to post in the Classifieds. It should be obvious that if you take someone's money, you're going to get called out for it.

Communication is the key. Sorry, but there is no excuse for not returning emails once you have accepted someone's money.... Things get lost in the mail, sure... But where is the communication?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com