Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Need some ideas for Collection inspiration

So I haven't been in the GU collecting for to terribly long but over the past few years I've picked up some great pieces, jerseys have to be my favorite, and while I'm a HUGE Evan Longoria collector as well as collecting Rays and my hometown Astros items I'm kind of wanting to expand a little and was hoping to get some ideas from you guys on cool collections you or someone you may know have...heres a few ideas i have...

-Sticking with All-Star players items like I have been for the past few years

-Collecting home and or away GU jerseys from each team and possibly adding some hats into the mix

-Collecting GU "hit" baseballs / bats

....always open for suggestions, hopefully you guys have some other good ideas...thanks for reading..

Re: Need some ideas for Collection inspiration

I heard that there might be an opening coming up in the (ending in) "SKI" sector of the market.....you could jump into that?

Seriously....you have to do something that excites you and is achievable, or it just isn't that much fun!

Re: Need some ideas for Collection inspiration

Did you attend college? Maybe collecting alumni from the school you attended could be something you could branch off into.

I work at Cal-Berkeley and collect stuff of the sports alumni from here.

Good luck!