Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: #27 Mike Trout~ New Game Used Items~

His 2012 teams/game used handlers were probably holding his stuff hostage until the MVP announcement
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    Scott, have you got contacts at the AAA and AA levels in the Angels org? An Aussie guy (Trent Oeltjen) just signed for the team and I expect him to spend the year in AAA maybe. If he doesn't get cut/traded...

I've got a few people that I can go to in both organizations ( AA-AAA) are you interested in this guys stuff for the upcoming season???
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    His 2012 teams/game used handlers were probably holding his stuff hostage until the MVP announcement
    You are probably right. This week I expect to see a lot more G/U Trout items listed. But then again, maybe not. I still can't believe his minor league bats are so expensive. They are listed between 1500-2000 and haven't moved off those prices. Not surprised they are still for sale.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Authentic Game Worn Home Pinstripe Mike Trout Jersey. Jersey was worn during the 2011 Arkansas Travelers season. Comes with full team letter.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Added Nov. 20, 2012

Authentic Game Worn Home Pinstripe Mike Trout Jersey. Jersey was worn during the 2011 Arkansas Travelers season. Comes with full team letter.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Added: Nov. 21 2012

Authentic Game Worn (1) Desert Camo Mike Trout Jersey. Jersey was worn during a Army National Guard Promotion night during the 2011 Arkansas Travelers season. Comes with full team letter. Auto and dated- front and back.

IF ANYONE CAN GET ME A FEW GOOD PHOTOS OF MIKE WEARING THIS JERSEY (MAY 15, 2011, ARKANSAS TRAVELERS VS TULSA DRILLERS) I would gladly pay $$ per photo.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    maybe he kept it.

Just found out there wasn't a BCA jersey night in 2011. The only 2011 AA jersey I'm missing is Trout's Travelers Navy BP one.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Newest Addition to my Trouty collection. Mike wore these custom Nike cleats during the 2011 season while playing with the Arkansas Travelers. He also wore them in the 2011 Texas League All Star Game. Both cleats are autographed + dated and come with a COA. These have been photo matched and are shown in numerous 2011 Trout baseball cards.

Custom work was done again by Stephan Ernie, owner of Linebacker U located in Harrisburg PA (717-901-8300) They have done some of the very best custom work I have ever seen. The dual Trout/Trumbo game used All Star jerseys that was done in one huge frame is one of my favorites.

Shadow Box is 31"x33" and 5" deep with two photo matched 8x10s and five 4x6's. Just a complete work of art.

Now I know these shoes are only minor league cleats and even though Mike won baseball america's minor league player of the year in 2011 and some people would "rather have gear from when a player was in the majors when his stats actually mean something" I still feel that these cleats are a piece of baseball history and should be displayed the best possible way. Enjoy

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

That is awesome. And I wouldn't let people get you down about minor league stuff. A lot of people like it and collect it primarily, myself included.
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    That is awesome. And I wouldn't let people get you down about minor league stuff. A lot of people like it and collect it primarily, myself included.
    +1.

While I don't collect minor league stuff primarily, I do have some pre-majors items (not game-used) of Jeff Bagwell, and I enjoy them immensely. IMO, minor league stuff has a character to it not always seen in Big League items.

Excellent collection, Scott.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408