Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Alex Rodriguez Home Run Bat Error?

It was a joke.. no hard feelings or il will intended.

Sure he will, he will be inducted with Arod.

I will meet up with you at the induction ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by Bondsgloves View Post
    It was a joke.. no hard feelings or il will intended.

Sure he will, he will be inducted with Arod.

I will meet up with you at the induction ceremony
    Didn't it that way...was kidding myself. I actually expected you to come back with, "the same time Arod does....NEVER!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Didn't it that way...was kidding myself. I actually expected you to come back with, "the same time Arod does....NEVER!
    Sorry, meant "didn't take it that way."
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Just got an update from John Taube. After seeing these shots from the 6/3 Detroit game and comparisions with the auction bat he agrees that that the auction bat is not the homerun bat from that game.

Futhermore the fact that ARod mistakenly signed it as Hr 639 against Detroit when he hit no. 639 against Altanta on 6/12 adds additional conflict.

John indicated that he will pull the PSA letters from the auction bat and he will be meeting with the 13AlexRodriquez folks in a couple of weeks and will attempt to sort the bats out.

He will keep us posted on what happens.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Quote Originally Posted by metsbats View Post
    Just got an update from John Taube. After seeing these shots from the 6/3 Detroit game and comparisions with the auction bat he agrees that that the auction bat is not the homerun bat from that game.

Futhermore the fact that ARod mistakenly signed it as Hr 639 against Detroit when he hit no. 639 against Altanta on 6/12 adds additional conflict.

John indicated that he will pull the PSA letters from the auction bat and will be meeting with the 13AlexRodriquez folks in a couple of weeks and will attempt to sort the bats out.

Dave, great work!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

John indicated that he will pull the PSA letters from the auction bat and will be meeting with the 13AlexRodriquez folks in a couple of weeks and will attempt to sort the bats out.

Good news.

Just wondering whether John authenticated a collection of Arod baseball bats when he authenticated the questioned bat. I am asking whether John has authenticated the GS bat also and if yes, what was the inscription.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Dave, great work!

You did all the great work Tony!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

You did all the great work Tony!
    Actually, thanks to Bill for bringing it to this forum. Unfortunate things went south for him.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

You are both wrong!! Bonds and AROD will go into the Hall of Fame.................................. When they buy tickets lol lol

John indicated that he will pull the PSA letters from the auction bat and he will be meeting with the 13AlexRodriquez folks in a couple of weeks and will attempt to sort the bats out.

Any update on this? I'm curious to know what happened/will happen to the bat. Meaning inscription removed, replaced with game used, then resold?

One of the argeements I made with the Rawlings bat was, if it was to be sold, the entire story and history had to be told. I don't want the bat to renter the hobby, with new LOA's attached to it, and it's history not told. It's important to me that the entire story is told, if resold. I don't want someone to buy it, to only find out after the fact it's history. All was agreed.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]