Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
I do agree with Tony and it works both ways.

Sometimes a player will just write whatever and some are very anal and will make sure themselves. I have had brought bats to players and told them its one of there game used and they responded with an "Oh Yeah? Let me check it out and I'll let you know if I used" some players are very particular. So when it comes to these players such as an AROD who is selling his game used stuff a lot of times they dont keep track of whats what and most likely they could care less too, they let there handlers do that and there handlers probably put stuff in front of him and tell him fo what occassion to sign for. Can you blame AROD sure you can, but lets all be realistic, he is human and he is busy and I am sure keeping track of a game used bat as opposed to closing on million dollar investment deals is not a high priority on his list. And I cant blame him, if it was me in the same position I would want to be able to offer my fans a piece of the game that came from my hands or back but at the same time I just dont have time for it and have bigger and better things to worry about.

This is just my opinion!!
After all I've been through, and what I've learned in all the dealings and research I've done over the past few years. I can honestly say, if it's not photomatched, I'm not buying it.