Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2010 ALL STAR GAME USED BASEBALL - R. Soriano, Rolen, (auth) + Votto out

In the history of Earth, there are less than 39 baseballs in existence that are authenticated as "game used" to the MLB 2010 ALL STAR game in California.

I have for sale one of those baseballs.

THe ball has the MLB hologram on it and serial numbers in the database.

Authenticated as a pitch in the dirt by Rafael Soriano to Scott Rolen.

Also, I went back on re-watched this particular pitch and it is the same ball that got Joey Votto out on a fly ball to center field. The authentication does not note the Votto Out though. There is a wide shot from a blimp after the Votto out that allows you tos ee that the same ball is used for the pitch in the dirt and the ball was not changed out.

Also, I will give the game video to the buyer of this for free.

Further more I believe from slow motion shots that this ball is pictured in Rafael Soriano's topps ASG 2010 card and topps jersey relic card as well.

Soriano threw 8 total pitches in the 2010 all star game and faced 3 batters... At worst case, this ball has a 33.3% chance of being the baseball on the card. From slow motion though, i believe this is the ball, but I cannot 100% confirm that.

Other FYI, Soriano faced 3 batters in the 8th inning he pitched --> Adrian Gonzalez, Votto and Scott Rolen. The last ball was a fly ball by Rolen and the left fielder caught it and flipped it into the stands.

Price is $470

I will throw in for free:

1) the 2010 ASG on video,
    2) Rafael's 2010 all star topps card
    3) remaining locker nameplates of your choice (i have around 150 left)

Email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

Also available seperately, I have a powder blue Rafael Soriano 2010 Rays game used jersey for $220
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: 2010 ALL STAR GAME USED BASEBALL - R. Soriano, Rolen, (auth) + Votto out

FEWER than 39 baseballs

Use the word LESS for things that cannot be counted
    e.g., LESS MONEY, FEWER DOLLAR BILLS

Re: 2010 ALL STAR GAME USED BASEBALL - R. Soriano, Rolen, (auth) + Votto out

First, get something better to worry about. Second, I cannot 100% verify/COUNT that only 100% 39 game used balls were authenticated,however between specific hologram numbers it appears that all the game used baseballs are in one grouping. I would say that number is closer to only 32 baseballs authenticated, but I rounded up to 39 just incase there were some unknown stranglers out there.