I guess it is me getting older and being in the hobby for 14 years, where I am getting a bit more bitter.

I am really getting sick of auctions/sales where the statement Guaranteeing something to be 100% authentic. What does that mean? It is a fluff statement with no real teeth to it. It reminds me in my hometown a gas station that guarantees that their gas "will never cause fuel related problems in your car." Again a fluff statement with no real backbone. However, I have an arguement to to contrary. In 4 different cars that I have owned and driven in the last 15 years, when I have used their gasoline I have gotten worse gas mileage as opposed to other gases that I have used (same grade). Now to me, I would call that a "fuel related problem." So what could I get in return to a guarantee that is inaccurate. Probably nothing. If I took them to court, I am sure my mileage and gas use per each tank would have a flaw a decent lawyer could find. Also, what would be the point of going to court over that, when I can just choose to NOT purchase gas from that supplier.

No with game used, does the 100% guarantee mean that the seller will cover your return and give you a full refund? And that 100% claim, does that mean they 100% fully accept the consequences for an item that is found to not be 100% authentic? Probably not. It is a cliche that I would like to see evaporate in this industry.

What is nice about baseball game used items is the ability to let the hologram do the talking, evn though PSA/DNA does a decent job with their authentication. I would like to see the NFL and all sports go to mirror the authentication program of MLB.