Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: The anticipation is killing me...

Quote Originally Posted by intheminors View Post

wow... I don't know what it's going to be, but I have the strangest urge to want to pay $750.00 for it!!

As long as it comes with a COA, I'll take it.
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

The best part is, this guy has four auctions like that. So he's got four of the best items you've ever seen.

Incredible!

Thanks.

Kyle
    www.intheminors.com

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZctyank613QQhtZ-1

Looks like he has a bunch of them. You could save on shipping by winning multiple auctions.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Can someone here lend me $750 for the auction, if I win I will split it with you no matter what it is a Jersey, a Car, Rubiks cube. I will cut it right in half and ship it to you lol lol

It looks strange, but it is a good Ebay Sellers move. Ebay usually have one-day listing fees promotions where you can list items for any price for a small fee like 20 cents. The seller wanted to take advantage of this promotion, but probably doesn't have his listing in order during the promotion period. So he'll go ahead and list it and revise it later witlh all the necessary information. Smart guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicawinters View Post
    It looks strange, but it is a good Ebay Sellers move. Ebay usually have one-day listing fees promotions where you can list items for any price for a small fee like 20 cents. The seller wanted to take advantage of this promotion, but probably doesn't have his listing in order during the promotion period. So he'll go ahead and list it and revise it later witlh all the necessary information. Smart guy.
    Jessica -- point taken on the saving of listing fees... my counterpoint... Most auctions run for 7 days, and this guy is losing potential business by not having his item up for the right amount of time. He is also missing out on the bidders who look at their category of choice to see new items listed in the last 24 hrs. Personally, I would like to have my auction run to duration with no hiccups, even if it means spending another couple of $$$s on fees. Penny wise, dollar foolish.

Good point. But since the auction is a BIN, the seller does not lose anything in the final price. So it should be noted that this move is best for fixed price items. Since it's so incredibly cheap to list it, it is indeed wise to just throw out items at YOUR desired price.

I think this is a very good strategy that sellers need to take note. Ebay is really expensive at times. Whenever they have any special promotions, just throw stuff out there . It is great exposure, and you don't lose much for it.

Once you start the auction, you're not allowed to change the title are you?