• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dplettn
    • Dec 2010

Re: November Pickups

Originally posted by chakes89
    Nice jersey!

Along those same lines, I have a quick question to you or anyone else that can help.

Who is handling Bengals game worn stuff this season? I know that they have ran a few jerseys through NFL Auctions but are they back to doing it in-house or did they contract out to another company? I'm asking because I want a jersey from a non-star (yet) and have no idea where to even begin to look for one.

Anybody have any information that they would be willing to share?

Thanks!
    In house.

Comment

• chakes89
      • May 2006

Thanks for the quick reply.

Are they selling in the team store again? Or just through NFL Auctions? Or something else?

Thanks again
      I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• dplettn
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by chakes89
        Thanks for the quick reply.

Are they selling in the team store again? Or just through NFL Auctions? Or something else?

Thanks again
        Team Store. And there is a pretty good array of choices.

Comment

• chakes89
          • May 2006

Nice, thanks. I just have one more question if you don't mind, how is the pricing? Any better than JO? Or about the same?

Comment

• Preston
            • Mar 2010

I'm assuming there's no list of their game jerseys online, correct?

I would be interested in pricing as well...do you know if their customer service would provide any sort of list of who they have?

Comment

• dplettn
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Preston
              I'm assuming there's no list of their game jerseys online, correct?

I would be interested in pricing as well...do you know if their customer service would provide any sort of list of who they have?
              There isn't a list and the use varies. Price wise, most available names are similar to the "sale" prices of the (outfit) to which you referred.

I had been pretty critical of their handling of the GU segment before the JO hit the fan. Dare I say it in Cincinnati... things have improved dramatically!

In contrast, the Bengals are well set in supporting their patrons this year IMHO. During halftime it can be fun to nudge non-collecting fans to jump in head first. I believe its pretty special access for a team to provide on site to its patrons in this era of our hobby.

To those in the Cincinnati area, I'd recommend swinging by and smelling the roses. Seriously, they are doing a good job.

Comment

• chakes89
                • May 2006

It's nice to hear that they are doing it in-house again and at reasonable prices. I always liked looking at the jerseys in the pro shop.

I just hope that the player I am looking for is even available. I'm gonna have to call them or get down there and see what they have available.

Comment

Working...