Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: November Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    I'm assuming there's no list of their game jerseys online, correct?

I would be interested in pricing as well...do you know if their customer service would provide any sort of list of who they have?
    There isn't a list and the use varies. Price wise, most available names are similar to the "sale" prices of the (outfit) to which you referred.

I had been pretty critical of their handling of the GU segment before the JO hit the fan. Dare I say it in Cincinnati... things have improved dramatically!

In contrast, the Bengals are well set in supporting their patrons this year IMHO. During halftime it can be fun to nudge non-collecting fans to jump in head first. I believe its pretty special access for a team to provide on site to its patrons in this era of our hobby.

To those in the Cincinnati area, I'd recommend swinging by and smelling the roses. Seriously, they are doing a good job.

Re: November Pickups

It's nice to hear that they are doing it in-house again and at reasonable prices. I always liked looking at the jerseys in the pro shop.

I just hope that the player I am looking for is even available. I'm gonna have to call them or get down there and see what they have available.
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com