Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Hmm may have to go to the pro sjop and see if they have them on display would be able to tell better in person if they are used. Even then that is alot for thoes jerseys.

Looks like the Pats have added more detail to their GU jerseys including pics of team repairs and listed some as game issued. Nice to see their marketing/retail people finally got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by gadsden86 View Post
    Hmm may have to go to the pro sjop and see if they have them on display would be able to tell better in person if they are used. Even then that is alot for thoes jerseys.
    If you e-mail or call them they will give you a better description. I asked about three particular jerseys and they gave me more specific information on the condition of each one. The person I talked to seemed pretty knowledgeable.

Banned

Looks like they added some new stuff. I am not a Pats fan but I admit i just picked up a 2009 Throwback Logan Mankins jersey because it looks cool and he is a very good player.

Banned

Has anyone else purchased anything? It would be cool to know what has been out there so don't be shy. Like I said I am not a Pats fan but this is huge that a team like the Pats whose stuff has always been so rare is starting to release jerseys. Hopefully the Steelers and other tough teams follow suit. It feels good to pay reasonable prices and not have to content with crazed NFL Auctions bidders to get this stuff.

I purchased the 1997 Keith Byars home jersey. I already purchased the matching road jersey from another board member, so I couldn't pass up the chance to reunite the pair.

There's a couple more on there I'd like to buy, but the prices are pretty high.

Not only are they adding more items, they are going back and adding more info to the jerseys they already listed. I specifically asked about the Custom Crafted stamps on some jerseys and they went back and added pics of the stamps. They've also been adding pictures of the damage on the game worn jerseys, with the damage highlited.

I emailed them asking if they were going to be adding anymore jerseys online particularly some specific players and this was their response:

"All of the Game-worn jerseys that are going to be listed are currently up on the website. While there are additional jerseys in the collection they will likely not be introduced until after the season. We do not know if any of the players you referred to below will be included."

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Has anyone else purchased anything? It would be cool to know what has been out there so don't be shy. Like I said I am not a Pats fan but this is huge that a team like the Pats whose stuff has always been so rare is starting to release jerseys. Hopefully the Steelers and other tough teams follow suit. It feels good to pay reasonable prices and not have to content with crazed NFL Auctions bidders to get this stuff.
    I purchased a Kevin Faulk White Rookie, Jerod Mayo Red Throwback and a Julian Edelman Red Throwback.

Just bought the Adrian Klemm jersey issued in 2001. I've been looking for any jersey of his for awhile and to find his Patriots jersey was a bonus.

$550 for practice jerseys?? that's a little much.