Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Thanks for introducing yourself, Jim! I am a Michigan State alumni collector and the Pats have had several Spartans, so am on the search for those guys if you have other jerseys not listed through the site.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Nice to have you aboard, Jim. As the resident Patriots-That-Went-To-Ohio State collector, I've been very happy with the selection you've listed so far (Keith Byars, Terry Glenn, Andy Katzenmoyer, Tom Tupa, Joey Galloway). I'm really hoping you have a game worn Joey Galloway or Shawn Springs 2009 AFL Legacy jersey floating around.

How far back will you be going into the jersey archives?

-Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Thanks for introducing yourself, Jim! I am a Michigan State alumni collector and the Pats have had several Spartans, so am on the search for those guys if you have other jerseys not listed through the site.

Hi Jason,

At some point (probably in the off-season) we will pull more jerseys from the storage inventory to be offered online. If you have some names in mind I can try and add them to the list of potential offerings. Assuming we have the players you might be looking for.

Anybody know a good website that lists college alumni to NFL teams? It’s easy to check on an individual, but I haven’t found an easy way to see all former Patriots listed with their college and have it sortable...probably does’nt exist!

Jim

I found this if it helps
    http://sportingcharts.com/nfl/teams/...l-time-roster/

Or this is by year
    http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/...triots/history

Here are the MSU guys. Thanks!!
    Baker, Chris 2009
    Barnett, Harlon 1993-94
    Clark, Gail 1974
    Creswell, Smiley 1983-86
    Discenzo, Tony 1960
    Hoyer, Brian 2009-
    Morris, Aric 2003
    Phillips, Jess 1976-77
    Robinson-Randall, Greg 2000-02
    Sayler, Jace 2001
    Schaum, Greg 1978
    Suci, Robert 1963
    Turner, T.J. 2001
    Webster, George 1974-76
    Wells, William 1960
    Yewcic, Thomas 1961-66
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsProShop View Post
    Hi Guys,

I work for the Patriots ProShop and have been following this thread for some time now. Just got my membership approved so wanted to introduce myself and make myself available to answer any questions you may have about our Game Worn & Team Issued gear.

The items we have came directly from the care of our long time Patriots equipment manager, who unfortunately recently passed away. They are directly from locker-room storage, and I helped remove them myself. We have learned a lot about the world of Game Worn products over the last few months and have tried to adjust our merchandising to better meet the needs of our potential customers. We still have a lot to learn, but hope that we are heading in the right direction.

Happy to answer any questions you might have about our products, and hope to learn more from all of you about this exciting hobby!

Jim Scollins
    Director, Ecommerce
    New England Patriots
    Welcome to the Forum Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsProShop View Post
    Hi Guys,

I work for the Patriots ProShop and have been following this thread for some time now. Just got my membership approved so wanted to introduce myself and make myself available to answer any questions you may have about our Game Worn & Team Issued gear.

The items we have came directly from the care of our long time Patriots equipment manager, who unfortunately recently passed away. They are directly from locker-room storage, and I helped remove them myself. We have learned a lot about the world of Game Worn products over the last few months and have tried to adjust our merchandising to better meet the needs of our potential customers. We still have a lot to learn, but hope that we are heading in the right direction.

Happy to answer any questions you might have about our products, and hope to learn more from all of you about this exciting hobby!

Jim Scollins
    Director, Ecommerce
    New England Patriots

I'm not a Patriots fan or Patriots Player collector myself, but I have to take a moment and recognize how "good" it is for Patriots collectors and Patriots heritage that Mr. Scollins has shown such care. Good really isn't the word.... Caring, Interested, Humble.... Truly wanting to do the right thing for the teams heritage and fans! Its a special thing. I don't know Jim Scollins but I commend him and the Patriots!

+1, and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by dplettn View Post
    I'm not a Patriots fan or Patriots Player collector myself, but I have to take a moment and recognize how "good" it is for Patriots collectors and Patriots heritage that Mr. Scollins has shown such care. Good really isn't the word.... Caring, Interested, Humble.... Truly wanting to do the right thing for the teams heritage and fans! Its a special thing. I don't know Jim Scollins but I commend him and the Patriots!
    +1
    And, I've copied the data from your media guide into a spreadsheet so you can sort. Hope this works.
    http://sdrv.ms/VIh8Xg

Awesome help with the college/former player data, THANK YOU guys very much!

Jim

Awesome stuff - glad you joined Jim.

Do you have any plans for some sort of email notification for those of us who are interested in new game used offerings? I check the site fairly often, but it would be awesome to have a site announcement (here), email or user group - just something to keep us up to speed. I'm very interested in new offerings, especially the red throwback jerseys, Brady, or Gronk.

Any chance that some GU helmets will surface?