Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    I purchased a Kevin Faulk White Rookie, Jerod Mayo Red Throwback and a Julian Edelman Red Throwback.
    Drop me a line if you ever decide to move the Edelman.
    K
    Kelspeck@gmail.com

I received the Pats Jerseys.....They are sweet and the COA's that the Team provides look pretty nice too.

The Faulk and Mayo both have Team repairs and the Edelman is labeled a Team Issued Jersey. The head of Marketing explained that instead of labeling all Jerseys Game Used without 100% proof of wear, any questionable ones would be labeled Game Issued.

The Edelman actually shows nice game wear with pilling and some staining on the numbers. At first glance, it appears to be the exact Jersey that he wore on October 18th 2009 against the Titans in the Historic 59-0 romp. It was actually the only game that Edelman wore the red Jersey in 2009....I'm looking forward to photo-matching it.

Has anyone else gotten theirs yet?

Banned

I am dying for an Edelman Jersey but I despise the Patriots lol

I am waiting for him to get traded lol

Wish I had the coin to drop on one of these jersey's.

Some of the GI prices aren't too bad (understood, its still a lot of $) and I'm betting that most are actually Game Used as the Patriots are well know for only using a couple of Jerseys per season. I have never actually seen a true "Team issued" Jersey on the market that was offered by the Patriots prior to this release?

If you can grab one for $300-400 and photo match it, it could be woth alot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Some of the GI prices aren't too bad (understood, its still a lot of $) and I'm betting that most are actually Game Used as the Patriots are well know for only using a couple of Jerseys per season. I have never actually seen a true "Team issued" Jersey on the market that was offered by the Patriots prior to this release?

If you can grab one for $300-400 and photo match it, it could be woth alot more.
    Are any of the game used jerseys for sale at the actual pro shop in foxboro?

Mulligans, what happened to the Bledsoe jersey listed at 5k?
    Did someone buy it?

Not sure about the Bledsoe, but everything dropped to $300-$1000 as they changed a lot of the descriptions to GI. I've seen DB's sell for $450-$650 for GU so 5k was over the top for sure.

They are not available at the store. If you call the online store and ask for Matt, he will pull it and give you a full desciption of use.

Check your COA's against your jerseys. I received my jersey today and the pictures on the COA did not match the jersey.

My jersey was advertised as a 1997 Keith Byars home jersey. I just photomatched it online. It's from 1997 alright - the 1997 AFC Championship game! I lucked out on that one. Technically it is a 1996 season jersey, and I bought it thinking I would pair it up with my 1997 Byars road jersey, but I'm not complaining!!!