Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Team Issued '91 and '92 jerseys now up on the ProShop website. If anyone happens to get the white 1991 #11 MCCARTHY jersey(the one shown in the item photo) I'd be happy to trade whatever white 1991 jersey I receive! I tried to put in a request but I was too late, the Mccarthy ended up in someone else's random order!

Hi Guys,

banderson42 beat me to the post, but yes we do now have 91 & 92 Red & White “Random” Jerseys today. Check them out here: http://proshop.patriots.com/gameworn/

You won’t find guys like Ben Coates, Jon Vaughn, or Hugh Millen.
    But more like: Gregg Rakoczy , Tony Zackery and Richard Tardits

They come with a ½ page, un-numbered COA that includes the players name and are priced to move at: 1991 Stitched $50, and 1992 Screen printed $45

We cannot supply a list, but if you email a few names to proshop@patriots.com we will see if we can accommodate you. The idea on these listing is to be an easy way to move some of the D-List names without too much effort, so please bear with us and not ask if Marv Cook and Irving Fryar are available ;-)

It is Friday after 5:00, so our Customer Service is closed until Monday so please be patient on getting a reply if you have questions – we will get back you everyone on Monday.

Have a great weekend - and Go Patriots!

Jim

Along with a 1992 red #11 Shawn McCarthy(to add to my punter collection)I ended up getting a number #41 Tim Gordon white 1991. He was a Safety who played in 21 games for the Pats between '91 and '92. I'm definitely open to trading that for the white 1991 #11 Shawn McCarthy that was in the item photo on the ProShop website if any of you get that one!

I just purchased two 1991 Jon Melander Pat's game issued jerseys, one of which had game wear. Matt, who replied to my email through the pro shop was very helpful. For 50 bucks a pop, they were quite the bargain.
    Shawn
    www.gopherjerseys.com

I concur with gopherjerseys, Matt has been very helpful with my requests also. I do wish there was a way to get a list of what numbers/names are available so we're not making unnecessary requests for jerseys that aren't even available. I remember getting an excel spreadsheet in the past, I believe when the 95-99 Flying Elvis jerseys were first offered and that was great. Showed exactly what we could pick from. Also, I know us locals would love to be able and peruse the assortment in person! *ahem...Jim* If you could make that happen I'd probably buy you a beer or four.

Hey Mr. Scollins, I have a question. For the last 4 Superbowl Victories, the Proshop has sold a exact replica of the ring encased in Lucite. Despite the $250 price tag I gladly bought them rather than get a cheap, low quality $19.99 replica on eBay. Now I am told you will not sell them this time. Why not? I feel like I wasted $1000 on an incomplete collection. They always sold well so I can't believe it is a financial decision. Please tell me this is not the case.