Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopack1782 View Post
    Hi Jim,

Thanks for letting me know. Would love to purchase a gamer of both Ray Agnew & Lin Dawson. Please do let me know if possible on when I might be able to purchase. Will continue to check for updates.

Thanks again
    Vin
    Hi Vin,

I know there is an Agnew, likely a Dawson too. We havent gotten to those yet, but stay tuned!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by beaglegypsy003 View Post
    Jim,

Would you happen to have a Jake Ingram jersey? I'm interested in purchasing jerseys of former University of Hawaii players. I bought a game-issued Adrian Klemm jersey from your Pro-Shop earlier.

Lester
    Hi Lester,

These is a 2009 TB Red Ingram, not sure if it is worn or not. I will add it to the request list that I hope to fulfill before the start of the season.

Jim

Jim,

Thank you for your reply. I would be interested in the jersey. Let me know what the price would be. I can be reach by email at beaglegypsy003@aol.com.

Lester

Our Anual Tent Sale starts tomorrow! The Tent sale will have no-nameplate jerseys from 1995-19999 and a handful of 2000/2001 no nameplate jerseys as well. There are also Red and Black practice jerseys, and a few navy/white ones left over from last year’s sale. The jerseys are all lesser known numbers from the era, but are still pretty cool.

Tent opens at 7AM.

Thanks for the info, I was able to get a home, away and alternate red jersey at last years sale, any chance on having the alternate white throwbacks in this sale?
    Also, any chance of other equipment(cleats or gloves)?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsProShop View Post
    Our Anual Tent Sale starts tomorrow! The Tent sale will have no-nameplate jerseys from 1995-19999 and a handful of 2000/2001 no nameplate jerseys as well. There are also Red and Black practice jerseys, and a few navy/white ones left over from last year’s sale. The jerseys are all lesser known numbers from the era, but are still pretty cool.

Tent opens at 7AM.
    What will be the prices for these? Thanks!

Received a few questions, so will post here:
    There are ONLY 1995-1999 Royal & White (Starter 95-98 and adidas 99), and a small number of navy/white adidas from 2000-2001. No throwbacks. All are no nameplate. Game jerseys are mostly team issued, but some may have limited signs of wear. ALL 90’s are $45 and all 00/01 are $65.

Practice jerseys are almost all Reebok, but some old adidas may be in there (patched over as RBK). They are almost all RED and Black. Red are used for Kickers, punters, QB’s, and injured players. Black have been used as the “practice player of the week” and similar designations. They are ALL $25.

You aren’t going to find any 4, 11,12, 54, etc. but they are pretty cool nonetheless. Much like last year, this is a cost effective way for us to move a lot of low end jerseys at a desirable price. The jerseys are ALL at the store now being prepped for tomorrow’s sale, so unfortunately we cannot pick though and pull anything from online sale. We just can’t manage that the same way online – it’s a lot trickier than it might seem on the surface.

I get that some of you are bothered about our selling no nameplate jerseys in the first place, and others are bothered that it's an in person event only, but like last year, we’d rather do it this way, than not do it at all. I hope some of you have been able to grab some of the “Random 90’s” jerseys as well. We are doing what we can to move more and more of them – well aware that we can’t make everyone happy, but I will continue to try and find creative ways to make more and more jerseys available to those who want them.

I hope those of you interested are able to make it, and maybe find something you like.

Jim

ebay is already flooded with these

Quote Originally Posted by Mattapan03 View Post
    You have to laugh at the pitiful attempt of the sellers to try and convince you it was worn by a specific player even though no names are on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattapan03 View Post
    It's especially laughable because the Patriots Pro Shop has been selling team issued ones WITH NAMES on the back for 2 months now at the same price that they charged at the tent sale today. The market is already flooded with 95-99 Patriots jerseys with names on the back. These poor resellers who bought a bunch of no-namers today in hopes of flipping are going to end up losing money.