Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Broke down and picked up the 1995 Troy brown

Kelly....How was the wear on the Brown? I was thinking hard about that one!

I was able to photomatch all of mine....not bad seeing 2 of them were only game issued. Just picked up NFL Rewind.....God's gift to Collecting!

I knew my Adrian Klemm 2001 home jersey would be team issued ancestors he was on the active roster for one home and one road but didn't see action in either one. Still I was happy to pay $350 for the jersey. I've been looking for one of his jerseys for years. Still looking for other University of Hawaii alumni players.

Brown has not arrived yet. He played in all 16 games that year so I'm hoping it shows some wear.

Quote Originally Posted by kellsox View Post
    Brown has not arrived yet. He played in all 16 games that year so I'm hoping it shows some wear.
    Well he would have worn white in 1/2 the games so Im guessing the blue would show some wear

Hello guys,
    just wanted to let you all know that the 1995 Brown is as the description states, issued, not worn. How do I know this? I saw the jersey and it shows no wear. Besides some bleeding in a size "48" written on the front tag it is unused. The numbering and flying elvis logos are crisp as is the internal laundry tag. There is a very faint dirtying of the front 0 but not necessarily from game use. Also the internal custom crafted stamp looks to have no wear as well. The stripes on the jersey compare close to a shot of Brown in 1995 but the mesh holes do not match up exactly as they are just slightly not the same. I know that in 1995 Troy Brown wasn't a huge part of the offense, but he still returned kicks, played special teams and made some catches so his jerseys should show use.

In my experience with 1990s Patriots game used jerseys from that Starter era, actual used jerseys do show peeling of that inner team stamp. Unless your name was Drew Bledsoe you probably were not issued a new jersey for every game and the jerseys from that era should show pretty good use.

Nevertheless it is a nice jersey from a Pats Hall of Famer!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Banned

Do they have a return policy for game issued items? The site is unclear. My fear would be buying an item labeled game issued hoping it showed wear but then discovering it was never worn. There are a few on there including the Light and Seymour that I would consider but don't want to be stuck with jersey with no wear.

Legal,
    I don't think you would be able to return something because it didn't have any use after it was sold as game issued and not game used.

Mike.
    Thanks for the post. Not sure what ill do with it. Was planning on getting it signed and displaying it. Was hoping it had at least some use. Am I correct to assume you bought it and returned it? If so, how we're they with taking it back?
    K
    Kelspeck@gmail.com

Just got an email from the Patriots Pro Shop for 12% off today only.