Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsProShop View Post
    I promise to post here in advance of having some new items available. As always, feel free to send me any requests and we will try and include those suggestions whenever possible.

Jim
    Nice - looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Hi Jim....what happened to the Pats Auction site? Any plans of using it again? I understand that it was typically for the Foundation and not the Pro Shop, but it seemed to be a very effective way of releasing Jerseys to the Public without having to check in 10 times a day to fight over the new releases.
    As you mentioned that auction site was used primarily by the charitable foundation, but my dept actually manned it on their behalf during my first few years here. You’re right it was a pretty effective tool, but it unfortunately became very outdated software that for multiple reasons just couldn’t be used anymore.

We are definitely considering a new auction style solution for some of the items we hope to sell through this new effort.

Jim

Jim:

If you are taking requests to appear in future listings, my most desired game worn Patriots jerseys (assuming Super Bowl jerseys are off the table) are:

1) Shawn Springs 2009 red AFL Legacy

2) Mike Vrabel silver alternate jersey (any year)

3) Bobby Carpenter 2012 red throwback

4) Any Andy Katzenmoyer 2000 - 2001

5) Going into the way back machine, any Tim Fox jersey from 1976 - 1981

Thank you.

-Jeff

Jim - I'd be interested in any Kliff Kingsbury and Wes Welker jerseys. Thanks. - Adam

If the price is right, looking for a Jake Ingram #47 (2009-10) and a Greg Salas #17 (2012).

Personally I'd like to see 2011 / 2012 alternate red jerseys, GU or GI, specifically for:

Gronkowski
    Brady
    Wilfork
    Mayo
    Ridley
    Chandler Jones
    McCourty
    Welker

Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
    Personally I'd like to see 2011 / 2012 alternate red jerseys, GU or GI, specifically for:

Gronkowski
    Brady
    Wilfork
    Mayo
    Ridley
    Chandler Jones
    McCourty
    Welker
    ......But, please don't post their release on the Forum until everyone has a fair shot at them.......I guess that's why auction format always seems to yield the best results.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    ......But, please don't post their release on the Forum until everyone has a fair shot at them.......I guess that's why auction format always seems to yield the best results.
    Agreed, definitely want it to be fair for everyone. However, I'm but a fledgeling in this hobby with only a few jerseys in my collection, and with less disposable income than most of you (due to a recent surgery)... so I'd prefer to take my chances in the non-auction format and pay a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsProShop View Post
    Being the off-season, we don’t have any immediate plans to post any additional Game Worn items. We are moving our warehouse to another location on the stadium property in about 60 days, so we are focused on that right now.

I promise to post here in advance of having some new items available. As always, feel free to send me any requests and we will try and include those suggestions whenever possible.

Jim
    Wish list to post for sale or auction as I would love to have a chance at each of these items:
    All game used please

1996 Dave Meggett jersey(s)
    1998 Ty Law home jersey
    Any Curtis Martin jersey
    Any Troy Brown jersey
    Drew Bledsoe jerseys for auction
    2007 Randy Moss home jersey (or any 07 Moss)
    Any Tom Brady jersey although preference is a home jersey
    2009 Randy Moss red alternate/throwback jersey

thanks Jim

I hope posting this doesn't effect the price, but as a life long pats fan & maine jersey collector I'd love a shot at a Brandon McGowan jersey.