Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Quote Originally Posted by urzaworld View Post
    Hello Jim, I know you probably have been asked this a million times, but what are the chances that your pro-shop will offer up a game used Tom Brady jersey? Can one be placed on a waiting list for such a high profile and highly desired jersey?
    Thanks for your input and time.
    -Harvey

There hasn't been any discussion recently about the A-List guys. I amhopeful that through an auction format we will still be able to offer them tothe public at some point. In the interest of full disclosure I have to admitthat I think there is a chance that we may never be able to offer Brady throughour retail channels. I honestly don't know what the odds are. I promise to postas soon as any information is available.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
    Hey Jim,

With regards to eBay - if it gets some of the bigger name jerseys into circulation, I'm all for it!
    That's good to hear, because right now I think it's our best chance to get some of the bigger names released. When I get the green light to start testing eBay, I will post here and do my best to get jerseys that you guys are interested in. I think if I can show positive results, it can help open up the opportunity to make a lot more jerseys available for sale.

Jim

Jim has been tremendous to work with and hope other teams take a page out of what the Patriots are doing. Making it great for avid collectors and general fans alike.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Did they tailor hems / waists during 95-99? I want to grab one of the issued jerseys to wear, but don't want a jersey you have to tuck in.

Hi Guys,

The 90's jersey have done very well, so we going to realease some more. These are mostly from 1999. There are issued and worn. Here is a list of the Game Worn available now. We may have more later in the week. Forst come first serve, as always.

NAME # Year Size Color
    Serwanga 31 N/A 44 WHT
    Allen 22 99 46 WHT
    L. Warren 27 99 46 WHT
    Collons 92 99 48 WHT
    Scarlett 97 99 50 Royal
    Cohens 76 99 48 Royal
    Denson 61 99 48 Royal
    Irwin 63 99 48 Royal
    G. Johnson 60 99 48 Royal
    L. Warren 68 99 46 Royal
    Allen 22 99 46 Royal
    Russ 51 99 48 Royal
    C. Carter 42 99 46 Royal
    Serwanga 31 N/A 44 Royal
    Cottrell 45 99 50 Royal
    Shaw 44 99 50 Royal

Quote Originally Posted by akrover View Post
    Did they tailor hems / waists during 95-99? I want to grab one of the issued jerseys to wear, but don't want a jersey you have to tuck in.
    I don’t think I’ve seen any that were hemmed to be short ortoo many with the elastic waist – most are REALLY long, so I understand what you’reasking. If we come across one or two I willtry and let you know.
    - Jim

[quote=mrigby_rsl;356982]Jim, do you have a list of the player issued jerseys? Im looking for maybe Devin Wyman #72, possibly Tom Tupa #19 or others

Hi Mike,

I don;t see either of those on the list. You can always contact onlineproshop@patriots.com for more information. Be sure to mention that you're from the GUU forum.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsProShop View Post
    I don’t think I’ve seen any that were hemmed to be short ortoo many with the elastic waist – most are REALLY long, so I understand what you’reasking. If we come across one or two I willtry and let you know.
    - Jim
    That would be awesome. Thank you very much for responding.