Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

I think they are cyaing with the language on the site. These jerseys are several years old in some cases 15 plus years so they probably don't have records as to when they were used which is understandable. As for the prices they seem to be looking to capitalize on the once in a lifetime nature of the items hoping fans will buy.

Many forums have a vendor status for members, which allows people to post stuff for sale. Definitely something the moderators here should establish, for exactly this reason.
    WTB -
    Rob Gronkowski GU / GI jerseys
    Patriots GU / GI red throwback or silver jerseys
    Jose Canseco A's GU jersey

I just read of Jim's post troubles when I came here to thank him, as one of my holy grails that I'd requested from him had made it to auction.

Jim's posts were the reason I found this community, and the reason I requested to become a part of it. Count me in as another who hopes he's granted an exemption from whatever rule is preventing him from posting information that is extremely beneficial for other members. Or so it would seem from what I'm reading. I can only speak for myself, and I very much value the info.

Anyway, Jim - Thanks very much!

Any updates on new upcoming jerseys? Any upcoming tent sales for the SB champs?!?