Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Preston
    • Mar 2010

Re: Why is the forum always down?

IMO GUU having a Facebook page as well wouldn't be all that bad of an idea...

Comment

• AWA85
      • Jan 2008

Sunday must be a day of rest for the site.....
      Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• frikativ54
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by AWA85
        Sunday must be a day of rest for the site.....
        +1.
        Les Zukor
        bagwellgameused@gmail.com
        Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
        (617) 682-0408

Comment

• MarkakisMania
          • Aug 2010

I am sure Mr. Chris is doing the very best that he can. I don't propose to have any understanding of how exactly he is making money on this forum in fact it would appear that it is a money sucking machine. There is no membership fee, there are no advertisers, there is no for profit sales or auctions formats that benefit the forum other than the 8D auction from last holiday season and didn't those funds go to charity?

With the money that Mr. Chris had to spend several years ago to setup the new member approval process to lock out the former members that kept coming on here under assumed aliases I am sure that coupled with the need to upgrade software and hardware can be very draining.

I would think it would be in the very best interest of the forum to add a few more moderators to assist with running things.

I would recommend Dave Miedemma, Frik and Gingi since those 3 add the most useful information on a daily basis no doubt they could help keep the forum on track daily.

Jeb

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

[quote=MarkakisMania;307991.

I would think it would be in the very best interest of the forum to add a few more moderators to assist with running things.

I would recommend Dave Miedemma, Frik and Gingi since those 3 add the most useful information on a daily basis no doubt they could help keep the forum on track daily.

Jeb[/quote]

I would have to pass on a mod position. My computer skills are not sufficiently up to the task.

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...