Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Locker Room Nameplates........

Have you ever noticed that locker room nameplates ONLY come from games from Opening Day,Mother's/Father's Day,Jackie Robinson Day,July 4th,& The World Series?? I have never seen a regular-game nameplate before. Are they even available for sale??

Re: Locker Room Nameplates........

Check Steiner Sports or MLB auctions

I think fondly of the time in the late 1980's/early 1990's that I would simply ask Cal & Bill Ripken for their Locker Nameplates (that were used for the entire season) & they would oblige.....

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I have never seen a regular-game nameplate before. Are they even available for sale??
    Thought I might resurrect this post from a month or so ago. Here is a picture of Cal Ripken Jr.'s locker nameplate that he gave me after the last home game of the 1988 season (no holograms, no COA's, just pleasant memories!).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is what Ive got for locker room name plates. I have a Juan Uribe Father's Day locker room name plate and then several others from regular games.

The father's day name plate cost me $50 while the others were $130 all together.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I won the signed locker room name plates from a Giants versus Dodgers Old Timers Game. The game was a charity played to support a hospital and after the game the name plates were auctioned off with the money going to the hospital. This might give insight into the commonness of special event name plates on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by grenda12 View Post
    This is what Ive got for locker room name plates. I have a Juan Uribe Father's Day locker room name plate and then several others from regular games.

The father's day name plate cost me $50 while the others were $130 all together.
    I was wondering if someone would show up with that Thome nameplate. I had a buddy go to the garage sale lookig for one. But, they were gone by then. Any chance I could pay you for it ? I really would like it to go on my Thome locker. Lmk. I'm sure I can make it woth your while. Lmk. Roger
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector View Post
    I was wondering if someone would show up with that Thome nameplate. I had a buddy go to the garage sale lookig for one. But, they were gone by then. Any chance I could pay you for it ? I really would like it to go on my Thome locker. Lmk. I'm sure I can make it woth your while. Lmk. Roger
    That Thome plate was desirable in my opinion too, but I can't have White Sox anything anywhere near my Astros room!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Drop me an email on the Sox nameplates have a question for you.
    Thanks
    Brian
    bbmmquick@comcast.net

i Have A Kingman Nameplate I've Had For Years If Anybody Is Interested...
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com