Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: MeiGray Named Official Game-Worn Source of the Washington Redskins

Brian,

We are awaiting jerseys from the Eagles.

Legal,

The five Griffin jerseys we are scheduled to get have already sold out. His white and burgundy jerseys (two each) were priced at $8,500 each. His Throwback jersey from the Carolina game sold for $12,500.

Barry

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BarryMeisel View Post
    Brian,

We are awaiting jerseys from the Eagles.

Legal,

The five Griffin jerseys we are scheduled to get have already sold out. His white and burgundy jerseys (two each) were priced at $8,500 each. His Throwback jersey from the Carolina game sold for $12,500.

Barry
    Thanks Barry. Those prices were very reasonable was one of those his first (regular season debut) jersey? I am disappointed to have missed out.

Thanks for the kind words, Legal.

We were told by the Redskins that they were retaining RG3's NFL debut jersey. It was not made available to us.

Barry

Barry,
    I'm extremely happy you all are direct with the Skins! You all have already done a fantastic job with the NHL (specifically the Washington Capitals) and I'm looking forward to doing deals with you all on some Redskins' gamers.

Barry, are you guys still in the works of working contracts with other teams for this season or the skins/chargers is pretty much it for now?

Also, will you be receiving more skins jerseys other than the ones you have for this season?

Thank You for your time
    Brian

Hi Brian,

We try not to discuss details of conversations we have with teams for a variety of reasons, so my standard answer is usually the same (and its accurate):

"We are constantly in discussions with teams, and once we have a deal we will announce."

I will, as I did with the Chargers and Redskins, occasionally give collectors a heads up when a deal is done, but not announced yet.

As far as additional Redskins jerseys not yet in stock, yes, we do expect to get more jerseys ... the near-full set of Throwbacks (jerseys/pants) once the team is finished using them, and additional top player unwashed one-gamers.

Let me know if there is a specific jersey that interests you.

Thanks, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by BarryMeisel View Post
    Hi Brian,

We try not to discuss details of conversations we have with teams for a variety of reasons, so my standard answer is usually the same (and its accurate):

"We are constantly in discussions with teams, and once we have a deal we will announce."

I will, as I did with the Chargers and Redskins, occasionally give collectors a heads up when a deal is done, but not announced yet.

As far as additional Redskins jerseys not yet in stock, yes, we do expect to get more jerseys ... the near-full set of Throwbacks (jerseys/pants) once the team is finished using them, and additional top player unwashed one-gamers.

Let me know if there is a specific jersey that interests you.

Thanks, Barry
    Thanks for your response Barry,

So the throwbacks you currently have on the site, most likely the matching pants will follow correct?

Are you getting any cleats/gloves from the Skins/Chargers players? Would be interested in cleats/gloves from Brian Orakpo and Quentin Jammer..thanks.

Yes, Brian, we will be getting the matching Throwbacks pants.

Hi UT,

Sorry, but we do not anticipate acquiring any cleats or gloves.

Barry

Wondering how much the throwback helmets are going to start out at? And are they going to available after the Giants game, or are they wearing 2 sets.