X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarryMeisel
    • Jan 1970

Re: MeiGray Named Official Game-Worn Source of the Washington Redskins

Hi Brian,

We try not to discuss details of conversations we have with teams for a variety of reasons, so my standard answer is usually the same (and its accurate):

"We are constantly in discussions with teams, and once we have a deal we will announce."

I will, as I did with the Chargers and Redskins, occasionally give collectors a heads up when a deal is done, but not announced yet.

As far as additional Redskins jerseys not yet in stock, yes, we do expect to get more jerseys ... the near-full set of Throwbacks (jerseys/pants) once the team is finished using them, and additional top player unwashed one-gamers.

Let me know if there is a specific jersey that interests you.

Thanks, Barry

Comment

• masp3392
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BarryMeisel
      Hi Brian,

We try not to discuss details of conversations we have with teams for a variety of reasons, so my standard answer is usually the same (and its accurate):

"We are constantly in discussions with teams, and once we have a deal we will announce."

I will, as I did with the Chargers and Redskins, occasionally give collectors a heads up when a deal is done, but not announced yet.

As far as additional Redskins jerseys not yet in stock, yes, we do expect to get more jerseys ... the near-full set of Throwbacks (jerseys/pants) once the team is finished using them, and additional top player unwashed one-gamers.

Let me know if there is a specific jersey that interests you.

Thanks, Barry
      Thanks for your response Barry,

So the throwbacks you currently have on the site, most likely the matching pants will follow correct?

Comment

• UTeric3232
        • Apr 2010

Are you getting any cleats/gloves from the Skins/Chargers players? Would be interested in cleats/gloves from Brian Orakpo and Quentin Jammer..thanks.

Comment

• BarryMeisel
          • Jan 1970

Yes, Brian, we will be getting the matching Throwbacks pants.

Hi UT,

Sorry, but we do not anticipate acquiring any cleats or gloves.

Barry

Comment

• Skinsandwiz
            • Jun 2010

Wondering how much the throwback helmets are going to start out at? And are they going to available after the Giants game, or are they wearing 2 sets.

Comment

• RASTANIF
              • Apr 2006

Any chance of getting any Detroit Lions jerseys or footballs?
              RYAN

Comment

• BarryMeisel
                • Jan 1970

Hi Skins,

We won'trbe pricing the helmets until we acquire them after the Giants' game. It is our understanding that there is only one helmet per player, and that they will be authenticated as worn in both Throwback games, vs. Carolina and NY Giants.

Of course, we will confirm that once we get the helmets and do our authentications.

Thanks, Barry

Comment

• zooat2
                  • Apr 2009

Barry,

Will you be getting in any practice jerseys? or other game worn accessories such as jackets, fleece's, etc?

Thanks!
                  Dan

Comment

• BarryMeisel
                    • Jan 1970

Hi Dan,

As of now, we do not anticipate getting any practice or accessory items.

Barry

Comment

• larry bourget
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by RASTANIF
                      Any chance of getting any Detroit Lions jerseys or footballs?
                      They already sell them at Ford Field.

LB

Comment

• worldchamps
                        • Dec 2005

I received my redskins Vikings ball yesterday. I have already phtomatched it to a picture of RgIII holding it!!!! I am very pleased!!!!

Thanks Meigray

Bill
                        sigpic

Comment

• BarryMeisel
                          • Jan 1970

You're welcome, Bill.

By the way, I might have will have one extra ticket/pre-game field pass for tomorrow's Giants-Redskins game at FedEx Field.

A client who is supposed to go with me might have a problem, so I will not know until tomorrow if I have an extra ticket.

If you are a MeiGray customer who has purchased or ordered a Redskins gamer from our new program, contact me at bmeisel@meigray.com if you are interested in going to the game tomorrow night ... if the ticket becomes available.

Thanks, Barry

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2009

I noticed this morning that Alfred Morris actually has better stats than Muscle Hamster Martin save touchdowns. I bring this up because the Hamster's jersey is going for almost 6k on NFL Auctions and Mei Gray sells Morris for about a 1/3rd of that. So I wanted to commend Barry for fairly pricing the jerseys as he always does. I hope he gets more partnerships.

Comment

• Skinsandwiz
                              • Jun 2010

Redskins didn't wear the throwbacks last night as originally planned, do you know when that would be, my guess would be at the end of the season against Dallas.

Comment

• BarryMeisel
                                • Jan 1970

Hi Skins,

Just back from game last night, a thrilling victory for Washington.

Spoke to the team, and they elected not to wear Throwbacks last night. They are still holding onto the jerseys/pants/helmets we will get after the season because they might, repeat might, wear them again.

It has not been definitely decided. So while we will be getting more Throwback inventory than the approximately 15 jerseys we received from the Carolina game, we will not be getting them until after the season.

We are taking requests, though, because a number of collectors are requesting the jersey/pants/helmet package and I am taking requests/making deals, on those combos.

Thanks for the kind words, legaleagle.

Barry

Comment

Working...