Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

MeiGray Named Official Game-Worn Source of the Washington Redskins

Hi everybody,

In response to those of you who have e-mailed or called regarding our new involvement with two NFL teams, I wanted to let everybody know that we are now the official game-worn jersey partners of the Washington Redskins.

MeiGray pledges to work diligently for all of you collectors and put integrity back into the NFL game-worn marketplace.

MeiGray is now offering on our website game-worn jerseys in white and burgundy, and the stunning game-worn Throwback jerseys worn by the Redskins to commemorate their 80th Anniversary season. We have some jerseys already in stock and we will be taking requests on items that will arrive later this season.

We will also be acquiring a set of Throwback helmets.

Feel free to e-mail or call MeiGray for more information, or post here if you have questions about our new program.

And we will be announcing our second NFL partnership later this week.

Thanks, Barry

Re: MeiGray Named Official Game-Worn Source of the Washington Redskins

Those throwback helmets were pretty cool, and I have always had good experiences with Mei Gray. So great news all around!

Congrats! I will be on the lookout for a Kirk Cousins!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

I just bought a football, can't wait to get it!!!

Thanks
    Bill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank You! Hopefully someone can finally become a reputable source to go to for game used gear and most importantely, stay that way!

I'm going to hold back purchasing some skins jerseys since you have another team on the way and possibly have someone I would rather have.

any hints? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BarryMeisel View Post
    Hi everybody,

In response to those of you who have e-mailed or called regarding our new involvement with two NFL teams, I wanted to let everybody know that we are now the official game-worn jersey partners of the Washington Redskins.

MeiGray pledges to work diligently for all of you collectors and put integrity back into the NFL game-worn marketplace.

MeiGray is now offering on our website game-worn jerseys in white and burgundy, and the stunning game-worn Throwback jerseys worn by the Redskins to commemorate their 80th Anniversary season. We have some jerseys already in stock and we will be taking requests on items that will arrive later this season.

We will also be acquiring a set of Throwback helmets.

Feel free to e-mail or call MeiGray for more information, or post here if you have questions about our new program.

And we will be announcing our second NFL partnership later this week.

Thanks, Barry
    Congrats Barry

Is this your fifth exclusive contract now? I see links to
    Buffalo Bills
    New York Giants
    New York Jets
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Washington Redskins now
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Hi Joel,

We have been working with the Eagles for more than a decade, but the Redskins are our second official relationship.

We will be announcing our third NFL partnership this week, and I can only give you a hint and say that in our Redskins' release, we state that we are also working with the San Diego Chargers. Look out for that official announcement.

Sorry if I can't give you a bigger hint (wink, wink).

We only have one Bills jersey, a Marcel Dareus sourced from NFL auctions that he wore when he registered his first NFL sack.

We acquired a collection of 2011 jerseys from All Pro Classics, which works directly with the NY Jets.

Our Giants jerseys are older stock that date to our relationship with NYG from 1997-2002.

Hope this helps,

Barry

- This is fantastic news! I'm a huge Skins fan and have been so down since the whole JO fiasco! If there is anyone that I was hoping would get the Skins its Barry and MeiGray! Congrats!

Banned

What does Griffin go for?

Great news. Is the Eagles relationship ongoing? Haven't seen anything new in a while.