Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

negroleaguesbaseballmuseum on ebay

Any Royals or Twins fans out there the seller negroleaguesbaseball museum is clearing out their remaining uniforms and pants from the KC vs Min throwback game on July 21. The prices are really great, and the proceeds go the the museum so it's a win-win.

Re: negroleaguesbaseballmuseum on ebay

Did anyone buy the Glen Perkins?

If they did, let me know.

The feedback for the Perkins indicates
    jime33

was the winner of the Perkins.

It looks like it went for about $140 plus shipping. I don't think any Twins ended up going for over $225 when they went for auction a couple weeks ago though the top 5 or so names (Mauer, Willingham, Span, Revere, Gardy) were not offered until this latest batch and then it was only the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by dietdew View Post
    though the top 5 or so names (Mauer, Willingham, Span, Revere, Gardy) were not offered until this latest batch and then it was only the pants.

The jerseys from the top 5-6 players from each team were auctioned on behalf of the NLBM by the Royals through MLB Auctions back in August or so... The top names brought quite a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    The jerseys from the top 5-6 players from each team were auctioned on behalf of the NLBM by the Royals through MLB Auctions back in August or so... The top names brought quite a bit.
    I looked up some of the auctions when I was looking at the pants last night. I saw Mauer's jersey went over $2600 and Willingham was more towards the $500 range. I know from watching these ebay auctions a couple weeks ago that the Royals jerseys did better than the Twins ones with a couple going over $500. Doumit was probably the best game used Twins one available on ebay though there was an issued Morneau. I'm really glad the the Museum offered these through ebay. I almost bought a blank STPG jersey from the Twins pro shop a couple years back but balked at the $300 price tag.

I looked up some of the auctions when I was looking at the pants last night. I saw Mauer's jersey went over $2600 and Willingham was more towards the $500 range. I know from watching these ebay auctions a couple weeks ago that the Royals jerseys did better than the Twins ones with a couple going over $500. Doumit was probably the best game used Twins one available on ebay though there was an issued Morneau. I'm really glad the the Museum offered these through ebay. I almost bought a blank STPG jersey from the Twins pro shop a couple years back but balked at the $300 price tag.
    This is the first year of online auctions... they used to do them all in person at the museum on a Saturday or Sunday morning in December... I personally found the garage sale to be very nice, but they definitely got more interest online.

I'm just glad they did the throwback tribute game again this year after they skipped it in 2011.

The top Royals ebay I think were Moustakas for 650+- and Sal Perez for 550+-. I wanted the Sal, but was looking at about half of that price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

The feedback for the Perkins indicates
    jime33

was the winner of the Perkins.

It looks like it went for about $140 plus shipping. I don't think any Twins ended up going for over $225 when they went for auction a couple weeks ago though the top 5 or so names (Mauer, Willingham, Span, Revere, Gardy) were not offered until this latest batch and then it was only the pants.

Does he happen to be a member here by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by TBTwinsFan View Post

you can search for members (at least at one time I know you could)

Quote Originally Posted by TBTwinsFan View Post

you could try...
    http://community.ebay.com/profile.jspa?username=jime33

then click on "send message".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Anyone know who scored the Plouffe uni? I tried bidding at the last minute (as per usual strategy), but a slow connection delayed my bid going through until after. Needless to say, I was a bit mad.