Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Bears jerseys on JO - BLACK FRIDAY SALE.....

I know its JO, but with the sale prices, makes it hard to say no. Idonije gamers for $400 - Tommie Harris for $250. Wish I didnt already have them in my collection. Some good deals to be had. Hope someone takes advantage of them.

Re: Bears jerseys on JO - BLACK FRIDAY SALE.....

I got an email yesterday that said the Black Friday Sale was ending today at midnight. Before going to bed last night, I spent about 45 minutes looking over the NFL jerseys and helmets they still had available and put together my wish list so I could place an order this morning. When I pulled up their site this morning to put my order together, all the prices had increased. A jersey I wanted to order last night was $300, this morning it is $375. A helmet I had on my list last night was $300; this morning it is $400. For whatever reason the sale prices increased overnight and the discounts are not as good as they were last night. On a positive note -- I am not placing an order today so my money gets to stay in the bank.

I emailed in an order. No response. I sent another message. No response. Oh well. Their loss.

Gotta love these guys.

All of a sudden all the Jovan Belcher jersey's are priced more than some A list players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattapan03 View Post
    Gotta love these guys.

All of a sudden all the Jovan Belcher jersey's are priced more than some A list players.
    - Even worse is that two of the jerseys actually sold!

Banned

Wow, I can't decide what is sicker buying or selling Belcher jerseys! There is also one on Ebay. I understand that the desire to make a buck is there but cmon an innocent 22 year old woman lost her life and an infant is parentless because of this guy.

Pretty much agree with the Bears jersey's. Its slim pickins in terms of future value. However, browsing some of the other teams, there are a few nuggets worth plucking.

What are you guys talkin about I can finally add that elusive R. Williams and Chester Taylor jersey to my collection. Haha, it is nice to see the real price on jerseys though.

Banned

Jo doesn't post the good stuff on their website for some reason. They had some great prices on some top notch jerseys since July.