X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Red Auerbach dead.

Warren,

What was that line again? Something about "the ship be sinking"?

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• encinorick
      • Nov 2005

Nobody said Red was all bad, just classless. Josef Stalin liked dogs, so I guess he wasn't all bad either. Jerry West has class, Elgin Baylor has class, and, yes, Magic Johnson, too, who keeps giving and giving to his community, although early on he couldn't keep his pecker in those short-shorts. The Yankees are a dynasty team, perhaps, too, the Red Wings, but, the Celtics? 20 years of mediocrity and counting. They had a good run, that's it. Oh by the way, Josef Stalin was classless and he too was a Red!

Comment

• 33bird
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

Who's the idiot who said the Celtics weren't unlucky? Len Bias dies before he ever plays a game for them, and Reggie Lewis, at the time their best player and just in his prime, dies too. You can't replace a Bias and Reggie Lewis. The luck ran out in 1987. Celtics STILL have more Rings than the Lakers and it will stay that way because they both suck now. I'm with Shaq-he didn't want any part of the Lakers and Kobe. Pathetic.
        GOD BLESS RED

Comment

• encinorick
          • Nov 2005

Like I said, God is a Laker fan. "He giveth, and taketh it away" First, Bias then Lewis, now Red. Funny, Magic seems to be doing ok, and the Lakers, too. Don't include them with the slow, depressed, downtrodden Celtics. 2-0 baby, 2-0 baby

Comment

Working...