Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

What happened to All Pro Classics?

All their game used football stuff is off their swebsite.

Re: What happened to All Pro Classics?

I recently bought a Brashton Satele Jets home jersey from them on eBay. They sent me the road Jersey instead but when it was brought to their attention they sent me the correct jersey and return shipping for the other one. I just put the other jersey in the mail today. At the time they had a bunch of Jets jerseys on eBay.

FWIW, I see their ebay account has 5 negative feedback in the past month and no items currently listed.

They have a very bad customer service.

Not only they got the order wrong, it took them a while try to correct it and it's still wrong.

And worst of all, selling items that they NO LONGER have.

I have to file a paypal complaint to get the full refund.

Hopefully they lose the Cowboys contract.
    I don't see how they really had it if they were only getting one jersey
    from each player.

I don't believe they only were getting one of each cowboys player. I think he had multiple of some Jets but can't gurantee it. I have tried to contact him at the beginning of the year and asked what Jets stuff he had in and how much he never even bothered replying to me. Kinda upset me b/c i spent some decent money last year.

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
    I don't believe they only were getting one of each cowboys player. I think he had multiple of some Jets but can't gurantee it. I have tried to contact him at the beginning of the year and asked what Jets stuff he had in and how much he never even bothered replying to me. Kinda upset me b/c i spent some decent money last year.

2 weeks ago the listings for each jersey stated 1 jersey from the 2012 season
    only.
    The DC website had an advertisement spot on the web page, looks like they
    pulled it.

When the Jets jerseys were listed on eBay, there were multiple jerseys on some of the players. Like I previously posted, I had no problems with my transaction except for sending me the road jersey instead of the home. They responded to my emails and they sent me the right jersey with the paperwork.

Unfortunately All Pro Classics was in over their head...They paid top dollar in 2011 for a Jets contract, from a team coming off back to back AFC Championship games. Now he has adopted JO pricing, and can't get close to the $10k he wants for his Tebow jersey. I am an avid Jets collector, and there isn't a single thing I want from this years team...so I can only imagine that the average collector has ZERO interest in his inventory.

Beyond the pricing, is horrible marketing and sales. Not sure how you expect to sell game worn products for hundreds, and thousands of dollars, and have one out of focus jersey on a hanger as your marketing picture? From my experience with this company, they aren't very well versed in the game used industry, and the best thing to happen to All Pro Classics was to sell their inventory to MeiGrey. I wish MeiGrey would pick up the Jets full time, so at least you know you're dealing with a company that excels in marketing, distribution, and sales.

Banned

Is it true that they didn't issue COAs even? There is a Bart Scott on Ebay that is from them that the seller claims is from them but has no COA. I feel bad for them with Revis and Holmes hurt almost all year and Sanchez and Greene playing poorly and Tebow not playing at all there is noone on the team the average collector is likely to be willing to pay five figures for.