Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What happened to All Pro Classics?

I received a COA from the New York Jets saying my jersey was game issued although there is evidence of game use on it (impact and paint transfer) from preseason games.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Is it true that they didn't issue COAs even? There is a Bart Scott on Ebay that is from them that the seller claims is from them but has no COA. I feel bad for them with Revis and Holmes hurt almost all year and Sanchez and Greene playing poorly and Tebow not playing at all there is noone on the team the average collector is likely to be willing to pay five figures for.
    The only COA i got was from the NYJ themselves, they did not issue their own like meigray or JO did.

It's official, All Pro is no longer working with the Jets.

(first post on the boards) I am an avid Jets collector and I am happy to see All Pro Classics go. I scored a few items at decent prices from JO (Keller, Harris, and Pouha cleats) in the past and was much happier with the customer service from them.

The only way to get decent priced items from All Pro was through the Auctions at the stadium, but even those were hit or miss. I ended up grabbing Shonn Greene's jersey from the 161 yard, 3 touchdown game vs the Colts for $395.

hey J Latti can u email me at mad87man@aol.com. always nice to meet other jets collectors. i did not know they auctioned jerseys off at games.

I too also thought JO was better with the contract. I tried contacting all pro a few times this year about Jets stuff and never got a response from them. it became a joke after a while.

All Pro's new eBay user Id is gamedayautographs2012. It was am extra account that someone I know gave to them because of their negative feedback in their original account. Me personally, I'll never buy from those people (all pro) again. I could type for 10 minutes and not come close to telling you all how horrible their service is and how the owners have talked to me before. Yes businesses are in it to makeover and I totally understand that, but the way do it and the way they treat and talk to people it's very sad.

Sorry for the typos in that last message ha! Typing on a phone laying in bad. Hopefully y'all can figure out what I was saying lol

I recently bought a Brashton Satele NY Jets team issued road jersey on ebay from tolersportsproperties2013. When I opened the box, there was a business card for All Pro Classics. The seller had several other Jets jerseys for sale with NY Jets certificates. I think they all state team issued in their description. Like I had posted earlier, I never had a problem with any transaction with them.