Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

What happened to All Pro Classics?

All their game used football stuff is off their swebsite.

Re: What happened to All Pro Classics?

I recently bought a Brashton Satele Jets home jersey from them on eBay. They sent me the road Jersey instead but when it was brought to their attention they sent me the correct jersey and return shipping for the other one. I just put the other jersey in the mail today. At the time they had a bunch of Jets jerseys on eBay.

FWIW, I see their ebay account has 5 negative feedback in the past month and no items currently listed.

They have a very bad customer service.

Not only they got the order wrong, it took them a while try to correct it and it's still wrong.

And worst of all, selling items that they NO LONGER have.

I have to file a paypal complaint to get the full refund.

Hopefully they lose the Cowboys contract.
    I don't see how they really had it if they were only getting one jersey
    from each player.

I don't believe they only were getting one of each cowboys player. I think he had multiple of some Jets but can't gurantee it. I have tried to contact him at the beginning of the year and asked what Jets stuff he had in and how much he never even bothered replying to me. Kinda upset me b/c i spent some decent money last year.

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
    I don't believe they only were getting one of each cowboys player. I think he had multiple of some Jets but can't gurantee it. I have tried to contact him at the beginning of the year and asked what Jets stuff he had in and how much he never even bothered replying to me. Kinda upset me b/c i spent some decent money last year.

2 weeks ago the listings for each jersey stated 1 jersey from the 2012 season
    only.
    The DC website had an advertisement spot on the web page, looks like they
    pulled it.

When the Jets jerseys were listed on eBay, there were multiple jerseys on some of the players. Like I previously posted, I had no problems with my transaction except for sending me the road jersey instead of the home. They responded to my emails and they sent me the right jersey with the paperwork.

Sorry for the typos in that last message ha! Typing on a phone laying in bad. Hopefully y'all can figure out what I was saying lol

All Pro's new eBay user Id is gamedayautographs2012. It was am extra account that someone I know gave to them because of their negative feedback in their original account. Me personally, I'll never buy from those people (all pro) again. I could type for 10 minutes and not come close to telling you all how horrible their service is and how the owners have talked to me before. Yes businesses are in it to makeover and I totally understand that, but the way do it and the way they treat and talk to people it's very sad.