Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: How much DID you pay for your favorite game used jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    About $6,200 and worth every penny.
    May I ask what jersey it was?

$550 + a Penny Hardaway Magic game worn jersey I traded a pair of Ryan Mouton game worn pants for for a Penny Memphis State game worn jersey was well worth it.

$1,200 - Eddie George game worn jersey photomatched to our last playoff win - 1/2/2004 v. Ravens.

Also got an Albert Haynesworth game worn jersey from 2008 for $4.49 once, not one of my favorites but the best price I've ever gotten on a Titans gamer

$300 Sami Salo's only Manitoba Moose Jersey
    $250 OJ McDuffie rookie jersey
    $2000 Pavel Bure's White photomatched MeiGray registered jersey from his only SCF season with 3 repairs
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Back in early 1998, I paid $2,500 for a home game used 1996 Derek Jeter rookie shirt from California Sports Investments. I got Derek to sign it when I knew him back then (I used to work in the same building he lived in) and he told me it was his. I had never spent that much before, but it was the best investment I ever made!

For me $170. I searched for years trying to find a Donald Hayes 2001 season Carolina Panthers gamer and finally found one to go with my helmet. A picture is below.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate
    Attached Images Attached Images   

$100 got me 2 jerseys, a vest and a dugout jacket of one of my favorite players from the old Australian Baseball League. Barely see these things around anymore. Especially hard to identify player over retail. Bought the items straight off the player too. Great guy. One of my first purchases.

Interesting question. I collect Troy Percival GU items. Obviously, he was best known for his time with the Angels, but my favorite may be the first item I purchased from Jake Jahimak - a TBTC uniform from his time with the Rays. He didn't end up in the game but was available to close. I have some great photos of him in the jersey and it is pretty dirty, considering he didn't get in the game. Jake sold me the uniform for $450.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

For me it was my Dana Eveland Orioles Military Appreciation day jersey for $325. While I'm not a big Dana Eveland fan (isn't with team anymore) I love the style of jersey with the Orioles written in camo, the numbers in an Army gold color, and the American flag and Camden Yards 20th anniversary patches on the sleeves. Awesome jersey that I probably overpaid for but I had to have it!

I paid around $5k for Pedro Martinez's rookie Dodger jersey and pants in a GF auction back in 2007.

8,500 Dermontti Dawson