Just thought of this and wondered what others thoughts were.

With the MLB hologram process, how would you feel if there was a "history" of who have logged in to check a database serial number and/or to have a history of items you-yourself have looked up?

I guess this would mean that MLB would change how to get to the serial number look up. To lookup a serial number, you would probably need to do it using a login and a user id for item number lookup.

What could you see as pros or cons for this?
I know I would like to see who logged in to check an item that I had, or offered for sale, or to check on who currently owns the items. No way would MLB allow personal information (like real names) to get out, but it could show by user id activity on your item's hologram.

I for sure think within the next 5 years, there are some changes that are going to happen to the hologram process and evolve. MLB is requesting more and more teams to authenticate more and more items each year. I think this is going to make the game used industry/hobby reach more mainsteam sports fans and from there, it will again have further change of some sort.