Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Question Manny Ramirez Bat Record's

Hello I was wondering if anyone has any records for a Manny Ramirez Rawlings Big Stick Game Used Bat. The #'s read 456A 384 00 35/35 on knob. Any info would be great.
    Thanks
    Mike

Re: Manny Ramirez Bat Record's

Mike,
    I have a 2001 Manny Rawlings Big Stick with PSA authentication from John Taube. My bat has 456B (the model #), 795 (the order #) and 01 (the year) on the knob. My bat is 34/32 which is length and weight. Mine also has Manny's #24 written on the knob. I found a photo of Manny on Getty using the same model bat with the # written in the same style and placement. I don't know for sure about Manny using 35 inch and 35 ounce bats. Past auctions I have found were 34 inch and 32 ounce. Hope this helps.
    Scott

Question Re: Manny Ramirez Bat Record's

Quote Originally Posted by scottanservitz View Post
    Mike,
    I have a 2001 Manny Rawlings Big Stick with PSA authentication from John Taube. My bat has 456B (the model #), 795 (the order #) and 01 (the year) on the knob. My bat is 34/32 which is length and weight. Mine also has Manny's #24 written on the knob. I found a photo of Manny on Getty using the same model bat with the # written in the same style and placement. I don't know for sure about Manny using 35 inch and 35 ounce bats. Past auctions I have found were 34 inch and 32 ounce. Hope this helps.
    Scott
    Hey Scott,
    I was wondering are you from Chicago?? Mike

Mike,
    No, I'm from the Cleveland area.
    Scott

Here are some scans of the 2000 Manny game used bat. Maybe it will help someone find me some bat records on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Does it really weigh 35 oz.?

Hi Nate,
    It says it on the bat end. I don't have a scale to weight it.
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by scottanservitz View Post
    Mike,
    Scott
    Here's an ended auction for a year 2000 Indians Manny Sam bat that is 35 inches.

Bobby
    Attached Images Attached Images