Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: (New Thread) Game Used Jerseys, Bats and more for sale!!

Jason,

Why relate the story of this "buyer" and when the buyer responds offering his version of the story and asking you if he did anything wrong, you get defensive and offer to take this offline.

It seems you want to publicly only offer your defense but don't want anyone to hear anything from any of the buyers who have had transactions with you.

This is not a fair way to clear up your situation.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Quote Originally Posted by metsbats View Post
    Jason,

Why relate the story of this "buyer" and when the buyer responds offering his version of the story and asking you if he did anything wrong, you get defensive and offer to take this offline.

It seems you want to publicly only offer your defense but don't want anyone to hear anything from any of the buyers who have had transactions with you.

+1

This has been a great read! Lol!

Suave one thing I may add. You say you don't feel a need to defend yourself or what not. However, the only thing buyers have to go on is the reputation of the seller. By selling you've made it important to you to have a good reputation. You can not care I guess but you won't sell much.

I find it odd that you weren't up front about the hardships with Sandy that you faced and that you chose to be so arrogant and blasé about it all. I doubt a single person here wouldn't have understood that. We all know this is a hobby and that life takes presedence over it. I am not calling you a liar, however the way you've handled this situation has made me ponder why after the outrage got so loud did you then step up with an excuse of it was the hurricames fault.

I hope this can be a lesson to you and us all that arrogance and deflecting issues don't work out well. That our reputations matter because its a reflection of who we are as a person.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by metsbats View Post
    Jason,

DavidLouie your actually completely wrong. Please reread the thread!!

The buyer took a shot at me first. I then proceeded with 2 emails directly to the person which they ignored at that point is when I made my example which I left the persons name out of it. So what did they have to defend?? Nothing I never mentioned who they were and no one here knew who I was talking about. The buyer decided to implicate himself and yet still ignored the emails I sent them directly.

I have no problem anyone defending themselves but lets be clear who took shots at who first!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by captcrunch227 View Post
    This has been a great read! Lol!

Suave one thing I may add. You say you don't feel a need to defend yourself or what not. However, the only thing buyers have to go on is the reputation of the seller. By selling you've made it important to you to have a good reputation. You can not care I guess but you won't sell much.

I find it odd that you weren't up front about the hardships with Sandy that you faced and that you chose to be so arrogant and blasé about it all. I doubt a single person here wouldn't have understood that. We all know this is a hobby and that life takes presedence over it. I am not calling you a liar, however the way you've handled this situation has made me ponder why after the outrage got so loud did you then step up with an excuse of it was the hurricames fault.

I hope this can be a lesson to you and us all that arrogance and deflecting issues don't work out well. That our reputations matter because its a reflection of who we are as a person.
    Here we go again!!

I never said I didnt care at all. I said that I do not care to put my personal problems / situations out in public when people such as yourself feel they need to add more fuel to the fire. Again it has nothing to do with being arrogant or whatever you would like to call it. I call it my personal business, is my personal business if I want to explain or not. For some reason on this forum everyone feels they are god and can order people to explain there situations. As I added before if people feel they want to do business with me they are more than welcome if not no hard feelings.

Jason,
    If taking a shot at you was telling my experience as a buyer, yep, I did that. Also, you didnt use my name so you wondered what I had to defend, well, my side of the story I wanted to share. You say I didn't respond to your two emails you sent after this thread was started, well, first let me say how many emails didnt you respond to when our transaction was taking place, secondly, you never asked me to respond or asked me any questions in the emails to respond to...the second email this is all it said..."Just in case you are wondering yes I will respond to your comment on the forum shortly". I've never told anyone to buy or not to buy from you. I've only stated my one experience as a buyer from you.
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Banned

Dale wow talk about back peddling lol your making yourself look worse and worse lol

In your previous comment you said you didnt continue response since I did not reply to your email about us continuing to be friends.

Now you say you didnt respond because there was no question asked or asked of a response.

Make up your mind!! Are you saying you only respond to emails that directly ask you a question or for a response, otherwise you come and report it here???
    Hmmmmm seems pretty childish to me, but hey to each there own.

But to make things look even worse for you, you go as far as saying you didnt respond to my emails because in the past what you perceived (im assuming) as me ignoring your emails?? So you intentionally did not respond. Again seems pretty childish to me!!

Dale if you choose to dig a deeper hole for yourself by all means go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Dale wow talk about back peddling lol your making yourself look worse and worse lol

In your previous comment you said you didnt continue response since I did not reply to your email about us continuing to be friends.

Now you say you didnt respond because there was no question asked or asked of a response.

Make up your mind!! Are you saying you only respond to emails that directly ask you a question or for a response, otherwise you come and report it here???
    Hmmmmm seems pretty childish to me, but hey to each there own.

But to make things look even worse for you, you go as far as saying you didnt respond to my emails because in the past what you perceived (im assuming) as me ignoring your emails?? So you intentionally did not respond. Again seems pretty childish to me!!

Dale if you choose to dig a deeper hole for yourself by all means go ahead.
    Ladies and gentlemen you've just witnessed a red herring at its finest.

To the arrogance part these are quotes from you:
    jbean I agree im a poor seller and I am looking to rob everyone. So I suggest you and everyone should not buy from me. (Sarcasm in points of scrutiny usually comes off as arrogance. It's hard to tell tone on the Internet but this one certainly doesn't appear to have a nice one)

First of all attempt to defend??? I do not need to attempt to defend myself about a transaction/s that did not take place here on this forum. (Yep sounds real humble)

For people who know me know I am very trust worthy and will always have there back. For people who dont, it is your choice to take the chance to get to know me. (How are we supposed to get to know you enough on the Internet to trust you? And this again is this issue of its up to us to take all this time to get to know you just to see if your trustworthy enough to buy an item from because you've had a recent bad selling history THAT YOU REFUSED TO ADDRESS!!!)

Some people take my remarks as being arrogant, harsh, cocky, none of them are true. I am just a rational realistic person and tired of the wash woman gossip. (An excuse for your arrogance)

To make it short and sweet. It has nothing to do with arrogance or cocky. But no im not going to sit here and be humble when everyone decides they want to attack me. To be honest I dont know too many people who are humble when being attacked by people after someone tries to call someone out with information because they have a chip on there shoulder. (Again you recognize the fact you're coming across as arrogant)

All to say this. Am I calling you arrogant. No but I'm saying you handled this whole thing in a piss poor way. You deflected questions, acted arrogantly, and gone on a mass fallacy rampage. The way you've tried to make a case for the whole not responding to email thing against your accuser is confusing and laughable. And usually as I see quite frequently is ususlly a sign of a parties guilt and its a last ditch effort to salvage whatever is left.

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire. I'm simply trying to hopefully get you to see how this could have been handled better/differently. You're eBay history was highly questionable and a simple straightforward answer would have negated all this and no one would have questioned your reputation. But you chose to hide behind a veil of secrecy and say no, I'm trustworthy and if you dont think so then you just need to get to know me. without addressing the simple questions of hey, people bought these items on eBay a month ago. What happened?

As the interaction between seller and buyer has now turned into a SNL Nathan Thurm skit it's probably best as Nick suggested we close this thread.

Jason has had his chance to respond and all the information is there to those who need it to make future decisions.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.