Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

(New Thread) Game Used Jerseys, Bats and more for sale!!

Hello All as we are coming very close to the holidays and in the spirit of the holidays. I will discount all items by 15%. So whatever item you see take 15% off and that will be your price.
    Prices do not include shipping

2007 Red Sox David Ortiz (World Series Season) Autographed & Inscribed Game Used - Game Used Bat - Steiner LOA & MLB Auth - $499
    2006 Yankees Alex Rodriguez Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $200
    1986 Yankees Dave Righetti Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $125
    1997 Yankees Bernie Williams Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $150
    Yankees / Tigers 2006 ALDS Playoffs Game Used Second Base MLB - Authenticated / Steiner LOA $250

80's Yankees Willie Randolph (Rare small bat) Game Used Bat $250
    Yankees Luis Garcia (Spring Training) Game Used Bat $55
    Yankees Joe Oliver Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $125
    Yankees Tony Womack Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $100
    Yankees Mel Hall Game Used Bat GUD LOA $50
    Yankees Robin Ventura (Autographed & Inscribed “Game Used”) Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $150
    Blue Jays Jesse Barfield Game Used Bat GUD LOA $95
    Oakland A’s Miguel Tejada (Rookie era) Game Used Bat $150 (cracked repaired)
    Cincinnati Reds Aaron Boone (Rookie era) Game Used Bat $150 (cracked repaired)
    80's Padres Garry Templeton Game Used Bat GUD LOA $95
    1990 Blue Jays George Bell Game Used Bat GUD LOA $100
    1978 Yankees Dennis Sherril Road Game Used Jersey Steiner LOA - $450 SOLD
    1992 Yankees Roberto Kelly Road Game Used Jersey Steiner LOA $200

2006 Yankees Bubba Crosby Game Used Home Jersey Steiner LOA $100
    2005 Yankees Paul Quantrill Game Used Home Jersey Steiner LOA $200
    1992 Yankees Andy Stankiewicz (Rookie) Game Used Home Jersey Steiner $150
    2004 Braves Rafael Furcal BP Game Used Jersey - Braves LOA & MLB Auth $100 SOLD
    2005 Nationals Jose Guillen (Auto'd & Inscribed Game Used) Game Used Batting Gloves Elite Coa $50
    2006/7 Mets Drew Butera Minor League Game Used Batting Helmet (current catcher for the Twins) $100
    2009 WBC Team Canada Autographed Baseball 14 Auto's - Most notable names Justin Mourneau, Russel Martin,, Brett Lawrie (current Rookie Star for the Blue Jays) Price Reduced
    $100 including shipping
    Rawlings
    Autographed bat of mixed players (Most notable pre rookie Josh Hamilton) Orlando Cepeda, Sid fernandez and a few others $60

Re: (New Thread) Game Used Jerseys, Bats and more for sale!!

Contact details?

Banned

Robert sorry suave1477@yahoo.com

It looks like you sold most of these items already?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Wow. Now THAT is some bad feedback!
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Banned

WOW is right TFIG you are a real piece of work man.

Did you post the other account which has a 100%

No of course not why would you do that?

TFIG I understand you have nothing better to do with your time. Please keep bringing it your obviously bored.

Banned

To clear the air by my own choice.

Some items that I sold through ebay were planned to be shipped in a normal time frame. Unfortunately I was called away on work (my 9 to 5) and they got held up. As soon as I returned back within days as I am sure everyone knows by now we were hit with Hurricaine Sandy. Which further delayed the shipping because nothing was open and when they were there was no means of transporation to get to them. Transportation was shut down in NYC for over a week. There was limited gas for almost 2 to 3 weeks. To add salt into the wound as I was not directly effected meaning my home, but my family's house was. They lost everything. All there furniture, clothing, car, etc.... to the point when they did move back in they are now sleeping on the floor!! They were just getting by financially until the storm hit. My priorities at that point was to help them. Not to ignore my original buyers, but to just help my family in some way get back on there feet. When I wasnt at work, I was at there house pumping water, throwing out mildew clothes, and furniture. I reached out to the buyers and tried to explain to them what the problems were. Some understood and some really didnt care. What actually bothered me the most was 2 of them with out even giving me a chance to reach out to them left negative feedback because other posted negative feedback. When I did speak with them I asked why would you leave negative feedback with out giving me a chance to speak with you. They said well because others did and they felt they werent going to get there items either!! So they automatically jumped the gun and left negative feedback. So I hope everyone is happy now hearing the tradgedy of my family. As mentioned I still fulfilled my end of the bargain with some of those who wanted there items and even though they left negative feedback I still sent there items out to them. Some just wanted a refund and they received there refund. No one got robbed and the ones who wanted there items got them.

As far as people here judging my character I think is a joke. let me explain why. All of you are quick to crucify the seller. What about the buyer??
    Huge Example (I will not mention names) Someone on the forum who really really wanted an item for a couple of years kept posting want ads for an item. I happened to have it and really really didnt want to sell it. But I like the guy, and I know the Game Used item was of his favorite athlete. And I know what its like to want and item of your favorite athlete and cant find it or maybe another person has it and doesnt want to sell it. It Sucks!! So I said you know what this guy really wants I might as well as let him have it. So I reached out to him and said hey, I have the item do you want it he said YES. I sold it to him and again I was away woth work and got a little delayed to send it to him but I did send it a short time after. I did explain to him in emails what was going on, when I had the opportunity too.
    Our last communication was the buyer told me "I hope we can still be friends"
    We have not spoken since, because I am sure he has his life as well as I have mine.
    Then he comes on here out of the blue in (this thread) and points out the situation we had.
    First of all the past is the past!!! Second of all you have the nerve to say you hope we can still be friends and then turn around and try to call me out in this thread???? Thats a huge spit in the face especially after I sold something to the guy that he really wanted and that I really didnt want to sell. So lets talk about judging THE BUYERS character!!!

The thing I find funny is that people on here feel they are god and should be judge and jury yes it is laughable. Because honestly if someone else was called out on this forum and if they decide they want to explain themselves or not is there business. I am a grown adult and can make a choice on my own whether I want to deal with that person that was called out or not. But I am sure not going to start posting posts on here saying he is obligated to defend himself. What are we 12 year olds??? Well maybe some of us are because that seems to be the mind frame of this forum that if something is called into question they must immedaitely come here and EXPLAIN!! Um wroooong. Your an adult as well as I am, make yoru choice to do what you want. But I personally do not feel anyone is obligated to come here and have to beg forgivness!!

Some people take my remarks as being arrogant, harsh, cocky, none of them are true. I am just a rational realistic person and tired of the wash woman gossip.

One last example which proves my point further of members on here. I love the ones who said oh I was interested in some of your items but after seeing this thread I am leery of buying from you. Ok so what happened to the past 90 days or so those items have been listed and you never contacted me about them?? All of a sudden today you wanted them??? lol Give me a break. Its just people looking to stir the pot!!

Now this comment was not only repetitive but also laughable
    Suave...the laughable comment has nothing to do with being able to afford a jersey. It's called budgeting. If I have $1,000 tied up with you on a shirt, I will likely be waiting for that shirt and not looking at other shirts that are out there.

Plus one of the longest members? Many of the big names that have fallen recently have been involved in the hobby for a long long time. Just because you have not been caught does not mean that the past does not exist...

"

Firs of all you dont have a 1,000 tied up with me as I dont have any $1,000 items thats I am selling most are within a $50 to couple of hundred dollar range (but thats neither here nor there) But if you have a $1,000 tied up with me and I am sending you the item. Whats the difference if you want another shirt??? Either you can afford the other shirt or you cant, either way you wanted my item and decided to buy it. - So like I said this comment was rendundant

Just because I been a long time member and have not been caught?? This was another ridiculous comment on 2 levels. It would be pretty hard to be a long time member here and not get caught!! And last but not least CAUGHT WITH WHAT?????
    Do you mean by being a slow shipper??? lmaooo Ok so if you want to label me being caught as a slow shipper, so be it!! lol If that makes you happy.

And many of the names that have fallen? Yeah for forging, faking items. I do not and can no one here say I have ever ever ever faked an item. So dont even go down that road!!

If the mods decide they want to lock up this thread that is there choice. I truely wish they would leave it open as this particular thread I think is educational on my character and would love to hear the responses good or bad. I will not slander anyones name!! I think the mods are doing a disservice to the game used collectors but locking this up. But again it is up to them.

Just wanted an excuse to use this, that's all....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    Just wanted an excuse to use this, that's all....
    Now thats hysterical lol

Well thanks for offering an explanation as to what happened. I wasn't aware the time period in question was post-hurricane when everything was in chaos. I was also affected by Sandy and it took about 10 days for things to return to any semblance of normalcy for me.