Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

(New Thread) Game Used Jerseys, Bats and more for sale!!

Hello All as we are coming very close to the holidays and in the spirit of the holidays. I will discount all items by 15%. So whatever item you see take 15% off and that will be your price.
    Prices do not include shipping

2007 Red Sox David Ortiz (World Series Season) Autographed & Inscribed Game Used - Game Used Bat - Steiner LOA & MLB Auth - $499
    2006 Yankees Alex Rodriguez Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $200
    1986 Yankees Dave Righetti Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $125
    1997 Yankees Bernie Williams Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $150
    Yankees / Tigers 2006 ALDS Playoffs Game Used Second Base MLB - Authenticated / Steiner LOA $250

80's Yankees Willie Randolph (Rare small bat) Game Used Bat $250
    Yankees Luis Garcia (Spring Training) Game Used Bat $55
    Yankees Joe Oliver Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $125
    Yankees Tony Womack Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $100
    Yankees Mel Hall Game Used Bat GUD LOA $50
    Yankees Robin Ventura (Autographed & Inscribed “Game Used”) Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $150
    Blue Jays Jesse Barfield Game Used Bat GUD LOA $95
    Oakland A’s Miguel Tejada (Rookie era) Game Used Bat $150 (cracked repaired)
    Cincinnati Reds Aaron Boone (Rookie era) Game Used Bat $150 (cracked repaired)
    80's Padres Garry Templeton Game Used Bat GUD LOA $95
    1990 Blue Jays George Bell Game Used Bat GUD LOA $100
    1978 Yankees Dennis Sherril Road Game Used Jersey Steiner LOA - $450 SOLD
    1992 Yankees Roberto Kelly Road Game Used Jersey Steiner LOA $200

2006 Yankees Bubba Crosby Game Used Home Jersey Steiner LOA $100
    2005 Yankees Paul Quantrill Game Used Home Jersey Steiner LOA $200
    1992 Yankees Andy Stankiewicz (Rookie) Game Used Home Jersey Steiner $150
    2004 Braves Rafael Furcal BP Game Used Jersey - Braves LOA & MLB Auth $100 SOLD
    2005 Nationals Jose Guillen (Auto'd & Inscribed Game Used) Game Used Batting Gloves Elite Coa $50
    2006/7 Mets Drew Butera Minor League Game Used Batting Helmet (current catcher for the Twins) $100
    2009 WBC Team Canada Autographed Baseball 14 Auto's - Most notable names Justin Mourneau, Russel Martin,, Brett Lawrie (current Rookie Star for the Blue Jays) Price Reduced
    $100 including shipping
    Rawlings
    Autographed bat of mixed players (Most notable pre rookie Josh Hamilton) Orlando Cepeda, Sid fernandez and a few others $60

Re: (New Thread) Game Used Jerseys, Bats and more for sale!!

Contact details?

Banned

Robert sorry suave1477@yahoo.com

It looks like you sold most of these items already?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Wow. Now THAT is some bad feedback!
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Banned

WOW is right TFIG you are a real piece of work man.

Did you post the other account which has a 100%

No of course not why would you do that?

TFIG I understand you have nothing better to do with your time. Please keep bringing it your obviously bored.

Is that this seller on Ebay? I was interested in a couple items but that's scary.

Banned

jbean I agree im a poor seller and I am looking to rob everyone. So I suggest you and everyone should not buy from me.

Since TFIG has his own agenda and wants to try as hard as he can to throw mud on my name so be it. I have nothing to hide and there have been numerous sales I have made through this forum where people have all recieved there item.

If you want to persecute from one small human beings opinion. Please do so. I am still going to wake up tomorrow morning.

I do apologize to anyone who takes offense to this as I am not trying to be harsh but it gets tiring when people have nothing to do better with there time and you have to always try to prove yourself on here like this is judge and jury!!

I know many members on here who will vouch for me who bought things from me so honestly im not really worried!!

jbeans if there is something you are interested you can feel confident I will work with you and you will get it. If you choose to follow in the path of TFIG that is your choice.

What exactly does "did you post the other account which has a 100%" mean? You use two eBay accounts, and one has terrible feedback..

I'm just asking, as I'm genuinely curious.

I bought one item from suave1477 before. I got a little worried after PayPal'ing the money and didn't get any response for several days, maybe a week. When I finally emailed to ask for the tracking number, the jersey showed up either that night or the next day, I forget. Bottom line, I got the jersey I paid for, just not as quickly as I would have expected. No big deal, though the lack of response to emails throughout the process (some were returned immediately, some took over a day, some never) admittedly had me worried.

as an unbiased 3rd party (i dont know you or tfig from a hole in the wall), it's great that your previous account had great feedback, but do you have any explanation for what's been going on recently?

you have 9 consecutive negative feedbacks--all of which because you allegedly never sent the items out. in fact, 12 of your last 15 transactions, where you have received feedback, have been negative

as far as i know, you might be a great guy in real life, and i dont doubt that you might have hundreds if not thousands of + deals under your belt, but you have to admit that your recent track record is pretty damning.

im interested in a couple of items, but wouldnt possibly feel comfortable in dealing through the mail with you. if you ever find yourself in nassau, maybe we can make something work.